The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8thsammy said:
don't tell me i'm behind you :monkey2

well at least it's a nice view from here. buns of steel... you must work out.
Yup, right behind me.

And I ate beans for breakfast :fart

:wave

Guys I’ve tried, but I think I have to officially detach myself from this now. I got a few things to some of you, but I have haven’t had any contact with Ryan in quite some time now. I wish I could help more but I have a lot on my own plate and I owe a lot of stuff to board members myself and many new projects coming so I need to get back to that. If I reestablish contact with Ryan I’ll do what I can. My apologies to those left hanging.

There is one thing I can try to do, if anyone has a ED dome that I could use to make a mold of I’ll mold it and cast up some for you guys who need them.

thanks for trying, spenser.

ultra, don't give up. i think giving up and lumping him in with howes will give him a psychological excuse to not return our money or items. i'm not going to let that happen this time. ryan led us on for literally YEARS saying he would never do what howes did. somehow we need to make sure at least that promise from him is kept.

Well when he told me he would issue me a refund in the coming week (months ago) or "never return here", I guess he is never gonna return since I never got the refund. :dunno

This was after he sent a picture of the completed figure with a hand written note next to it with my name and a sad face :)() drawn next to it, and about 500 excuses.

:lol

Him and ol' Chris Howes must be having a hardy laugh at our expence.

Oh, and Pinkerton too.

I sleep well at night knowing karma will find them and they will pay in kind. :)

It sucks! You get all wound up to receive a great figure, prepay for the figure and then he just sits on it!!!

Spenser told me that he actually saw the Mola figures and they are almost finished except for a couple of details. I don't understand how people can just sit there, do nothing and just steal your money.

There are no ifs, ands or buts about it, my money was stolen. I'm so sick of this $h!T !!!

Thanks Spenser for the effort. I'll understand coz there is just too many outstanding job here. Let me know if you are doing the dome.

Just so unlucky for me to get hit with my first custom order. :)

This really sucks to hear... I still hope BV does the right thing, but more and more it seems the customizers choose the easy way out and just disappear.

Back