The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and honestly could care less about the item I ordered at this point, and more interested about a refund
Refund issued via Paypal 6-20-11 (Unique Transaction ID # 2GH44257H99074736)

Got my refund today - thanks Ryan, sorry it didn't work out.

Not a problem. I am glad I found you on the list since I didn't have your board name linked to your paypal info.

Saya: Pm sent abount your refund.

I issued several other refunds today and that should take care of everybody on that project.

Thanks,
Ryan

Last edited:
I know. My Deckard set still hasn't been added to his list.

But it is good to see you making some headway in resolving this mess, Ryan. Hopefully my order will be resolved soon.

If I were you guys, I'd put in for a refund. Seems thats all thats happening and if what little money he has is still going to refunds, it aint going to shipping your stuff.

I got my refund last month about a week after asking for that instead.

First off, I never said I was in financial ruins so comments like what little money I have left are way off base. I think you have me mistaken with another fallen artist. I did say that I have been issuing a lot of refunds lately so that has added a but of a strain but I am working though them. As for you vodoun, this is a public forum and you are entitled to your opinion but so am I, and here is mine: you are an _______ that has nothing better to do than lurk around in peoples thread and stir up ____. We have never had any dealing with each other and even though you must feel you are a champion of the people or what ever, I think everybody knows I screwed up, but thank goodness we have you to chronicle it for us.

As for not updating my list, yes I did stop because it really isn't any body's business but mine and the person I owe something too. I have been dealing with everyone through PM or e-mails. I am not going anywhere. I am not going to pack it in like a lot of people before me. I have said before that no one would get ripped off and I meant it. Yes lately refunds have been easier for me because my heart wasn't in the work. I was in a bad place and I never meant to miss deadlines and break so many promises. I really believed I could make those deadlines and that I would make it happen because I have the ability, I just couldn't find the drive. I can't give back lost time, hurt feelings and broken promises, but i can make good on my debts. I have had some long talks lately with fellow artists, Spenser, Seb, King Grayskull, Bobby C.. etc and they have all pushed me to get back up and make things right again, and I will.

This week I have hit some pretty big milestones in this mess mainly with getting the Mola Ram project wound down and starting to go out to people (and yet I have sent out tracking info to them to prove it) I am feeling very good about things now and it makes me feel good to see people dropping by to say that they were taking care of, but it does piss me off as well when people who have no dog in the race drop by just to try to rain on it.

I have been around along time and plan to be around alot longer. I should never have tried to branch out from casting services because that is what I am best at. At the time I got into doing the clothes there were some voids that needed filling and I knew I could help with it, but I realize now I don't enjoy that side of it enough to take on as much as I did. Anybody that I either broke a promise too or missed a deadline, I want you to know I am truly sorry and embarrassed by the way I handled things. This is not me at all. Life is really turning around for my right now on a lot of fronts. My wife has gotten her insomnia back under control, my shop is fully open and setup for working on things (and I actually feel like it again), I have been exercising again and getting back into a little better shape, so I am going to continue on this positive wave and make the best of it. I know a lot of people have reason not to believe me, but I will just have to prove it to everybody and keep righting my wrongs.

Take care everybody,
Ryan

Last edited:
Good to hear things are coming around for you Ryan.
Again, if you find yourself with extras from the Deckard clothing sets, let me know, as I'd love to complete mine.

Take care dude.

I'd love to hear if my Deckard set and Mola are part of the one's being shipped.

Up to this point I haven't received a tracking # or a reply to my last pm.

I'm glad you're getting things back under control and life is going well.

Now please, just try and start updating people.

I'd love to hear if my Deckard set and Mola are part of the one's being shipped.

Up to this point I haven't received a tracking # or a reply to my last pm.

I'm glad you're getting things back under control and life is going well.

Now please, just try and start updating people.

PM sent. :)

Mola arrived today, glad I waited , he is AWESOME !!!
Im glad you are getting caught up with these orders , it cant be easy ! Its great that you are making things right , instead of just bolting like Howe$ and others, Im still out a lot of money from board members who just split instead of tryin to make good, even if it takes awhile .

Thanks again :)
Russ

Mola arrived today, glad I waited , he is AWESOME !!!
Im glad you are getting caught up with these orders , it cant be easy ! Its great that you are making things right , instead of just bolting like Howe$ and others, Im still out a lot of money from board members who just split instead of tryin to make good, even if it takes awhile .

Thanks again :)
Russ

You can't post that and not post some photos!

LOl Im in the middle of moving and seem to have packed my camera in a box that went to storage , Ill see if I can wrangle it w my phone camera later :)

So I didnt futz w the robe or hair but heres the best my phone camera can do for a quickie. You cant see the details like the arm hair etc...but I think we all know a cool figure when we see one :wave
mola.jpg
[/IMG]
molahat.jpg
[/IMG]

Ill be happy when I get moved and can display him properly :)

Glad he was worth the wait for you, he is awesome. Saya and I wanted to wait but life happens. It was a great project and wish it would have come thru.

Back