The Finish up Checklist and Refund Schedule.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appreciate the note Ryan. And I am glad you are still here.

Maybe it will help people to post an update on where you are with everyone's orders?

Sorry to see things go down so bad Ryan.
I did get the Deckard parts I ordered from you, and seeing their quality and craftsmanship first-hand it saddens me that your talent and passion are overshadowed by poor business decisions. I hope things work out for all involved.
Best of luck to all.

Thanks abake. I do miss working on stuff like I used to when I had the extra time. However, with the way the economy has been going I am very happy I have my job and be as busy as we are.

How bout u goto the post office instead of chit chatting the same I'll do it later spiel and making liars out of people trying to help you.

At this point, I'm willing to pay for shipping the holster, gun and belt that you still owe me from the Deckard clothes I already received. I mean, how much could it be for those 3 tiny things? Seriously Ryan, you can throw them in a small envelope and ship them.... and as soon as I receive them, I'll paypal you the money for the total you spent, I promise. Please let me know.

At this point, I'm willing to pay for shipping the holster, gun and belt that you still owe me from the Deckard clothes I already received. I mean, how much could it be for those 3 tiny things? Seriously Ryan, you can throw them in a small envelope and ship them.... and as soon as I receive them, I'll paypal you the money for the total you spent, I promise. Please let me know.

This is the problem dude, he does not/has not shipped anything. Alot of us are simply waiting for stuff that has been finished for close to a year or more. All he has to do is bring that stuff in zip locked bags to the post office and get flat rate envelopes or flat rate shipping boxes, so if it fits in the box it ships at that fixed price. He can fill them out right there without leaving.

One, hour long trip to fix it all. There is literally zero excuse.

Eightsamurai- I agree with you.

Ryan - I have to agree with 8 to a certain degree as you have told me you will pm me the tracking no both time you said you have sent the item but you never did. If you have sent, I cant think of any reason why you cant pm me the simple tracking no so that I can follow up over here. Ya , this confuses me...

Thanks man. I agree. I will work on that list as well.

.... As for shipping, most of the items are complete (as people have noted from pictures) with one or two little things needing to be completed on some. Time is the major hold up. The good news is I do have some things I can get out ASAP which I just need to go do. It will probably have to be on a Saturday....

Thanks to all,
Ryan

Are you going to update the list Ryan? Have you sent anything out? Do you have tracking numbers available?
I can now officially say, "It's been over two years since I paid you."
If the sets are ready, then ship them out. You still mention, "there are one or two little things needing to be completed on some", then could you kindly tell us what they are and how much more time it's going to take.

I am issuing another round of refunds this morning and as of now your are paid in full. I am also updating my list on the first post throughout the day with updates on the others.

Thanks,
Ryan

Jeez another established customiser goes the way of the dodo. At least he's handling the situation better than the other 3 and making the effort to put it right. Chris Howe's disappeared X-Files style, FML was a car crash in waiting judging by his rambling posts and D.A went into meltdown.
Give BV his dues, he's doing a damned sight more than the others and I hope he gets through it.

Jeez another established customiser goes the way of the dodo. At least he's handling the situation better than the other 3 and making the effort to put it right. Chris Howe's disappeared X-Files style, FML was a car crash in waiting judging by his rambling posts and D.A went into meltdown.
Give BV his dues, he's doing a damned sight more than the others and I hope he gets through it.

I'd say it says a lot about the customers too. :monkey3

No I have made plenty of screw ups and mistakes myself. I could have handled this alot better than I did. I am just trying to fix it now and move on. I appreciate the support but I have deserved alot of the bashing, because I upset people and I understand that. I will however make it right in the end and move on.

Thanks,
Ryan

I'd say it says a lot about the customers too. :monkey3

Too true! BV IS at fault and his paying customers have a right to be pissed but it's about looking forward and getting out of this mess and it looks like he's not hiding behind a raft of sob stories or in Howe's case, hiding behind a mountain of ppls money.

I will say though, that if I was in BV's shoe's I would be quoting tentative completion dates for every individual on his list for completed commissions and/or refunds. It gives everyone hope and a target to aim for customiser and customers alike :lecture

Good luck guys

That is acually what I am working on right now. My plan tonight is to schedule everything I have left and take it on like I would in my real job. That way I have a set amount of time set aside to do each task, and people can follow the progress.

Thanks,
Ryan

Problem is its the exact same thing youve been saying for over a year now.

"I got a week off everything will get done"

"I got a week off everything will get done"

"Spesner is coming to help me"

"Don't worry you'll get it by January"

Now your just going to "come up with a date" again

I'd love to believe it but all you do is lie so you have no credibility to just say give me to x date. I just don't buy it. Stalling tactics and making other members look bad through no fault of their own.

And don't fool yourself thinking your the good guy again because a few people who want their money back aren't speaking up.

Back