The Fight Club Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
je2e6e6e.jpg

medygu3u.jpg

pube8ury.jpg

pumujyze.jpg

upa6a5en.jpg

A few shots of my fc collection :)

Yeah, I really like it. I gave it to my tattoo artist to work off of. :lol

Cool! Please post a picture some day! Just in case you should need a higher resolution:

81Z%2Bvk4L1YL._SL1500_.jpg

Source: [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Blu-Ray-Limited-Edition-Comic-Con-Slipcover/dp/B00EMMQ70O/"]https://www.amazon.com/Blu-Ray-Limited-Edition-Comic-Con-Slipcover/dp/B00EMMQ70O/[/ame]

Managed to get my hands on this work of art by Seb!
I'm pretty sure greggo did all of the accessories.
A big thanks to bwayne for helping me complete my Rainman fc collection

It's f in amazing Jason I love those accessories to but yes like you just said look at those beads of sweat its like he stepped of set .... Take a bow you lucky gitt lol ;)

I actually lol'd!

Remember, persistence is the key!
Anyone looking to sell a v2 Tyler orange clothing set or full figure?
;)

Congrats bud! That's still the one that eludes my collection. :monkey2

Thanks man. I could have sworn you have that version.
You have the clothes right? Are you just missing the head?
I might be able to help you with that. ;)

Nice score brother. Elvis's skills are unmatched. I'm fortunate enough to have a few of his pieces in my collection and words cannot express how amazing they are in hand. I love the briefcase too. Didn't greggo make the soap briefcase that Mags has too? I'd love for him to do a run of those. Or someone to give it a shot.

Nice score brother. Elvis's skills are unmatched. I'm fortunate enough to have a few of his pieces in my collection and words cannot express how amazing they are in hand. I love the briefcase too. Didn't greggo make the soap briefcase that Mags has too? I'd love for him to do a run of those. Or someone to give it a shot.

Thanks man. Seb's skills.......I'm speechless!
I'm pretty sure that Seb made that briefcase of soap for mags too.

Back