• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Custom Fight Club 'End Scene version' The Narrator (IMINIME)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EarlHickey98

Super Freak
Reaction score
FS: Custom 1/6 Fight Club Tyler Durden & The Narrator (IMINIME/Rainman/Fullmetal)

Please PM to ask any questions regarding the figures, these are IMO the best Fight Club figures available. Please no low-ball offers these are highly detailed figures.

The Narrator: SOLD

Figure includes:

IMINIME normal Head-Sculpt with custom blood effects done by myself.
Custom body, TTM-22 torso and arms with Kaustic Plastik legs.
Grey T-shirt, White boxers & black jacket.
Custom folders with highly detailed and screen accurate paper.
Pistol.
Black shoes and black socks.
Stand with Evilface decal.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Custom Fight Club Tyler Durden & The Narrator (IMINIME/Rainman/Fullmetal)

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Bump!

Re: FS: Custom Fight Club Tyler Durden & The Narrator (IMINIME/Rainman/Fullmetal)

Bump for Narrator!

Tyler paid [emoji106]

Bump!

Bump!

I've had quite a few inquires about Narrator asking 'how much do you want?' so I've decided to add a price.

Thanks

Back