The famous Anakin custom for sale on ebay...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never heard this figure will be sell at 900$, that's a rumour...

About this figure, for me I have never seen a proders like that, is really hayden, this custom is simply awesone and amazing !

elwood49 said:
Why has no one else pointed out that the custom figure's costume isn't accurate? Anakin had a brown cloak, not a black one. Also, Anakin's pants were a much darker shade of brown. Anakin also didn't have that weird Navy blue undershirt like on the Japanese figure. The SS one is far more accurate to what is seen in the film.

For $1k+, I'd expect perfection.

That's how I feel about it as well. It's a GREAT custom, Leagues better than what I could ever EVER achieve.... but.... it's not accurate at all.

I care about accuracy. And even if SSC Anakin does not have a light up saber, real hair and a leather gauntlet.... he's damn accurate. :D

That's why I love him...:lol

Can anyone post actual pics of the thing? I'm just curious as to what it looks like.

stshammgod said:
Can anyone post actual pics of the thing? I'm just curious as to what it looks like.
Yes, Can we see some pics please. I went to the ebay link but it has ended already. I wasn't planning on bidding for this scam but I still like to see good customizing at work.

anakin_212.jpg

More in the link~
https://chinese-starwars.com/chineseforum/viewtopic.php?t=7189

wow..i mean the figure is great, but it's NOWHERE near $900. for $900, it better be a shrunked hayden on my figure stand.

Those shots above look awesome. Scroll down the link to the closeup of the head and... yikes. blotchy paint. Like everyone else said: COOL, but not $900 cool.

DarkArtist81 said:
And even if SSC Anakin does not have a light up saber, real hair and a leather gauntlet.... he's damn accurate.

ooh I don't know about that. The SS boots were black, not brown (which is why i painted mine) the leather tabbards were too short (at the front especially where it's more noticable, the belt was too high almost up under his armpits

...and that's ignoring the face, lol. So it's good... but i wouldnt go as far as 'damn accurate' ;)

Back