Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a T-45 for an incredible steal of a price. Now I kinda want the T-51. IMG_20180611_082621_344.jpg

This is my current collection or more like addiction, hoping to add some 1/6 three zero figures if they release anymore and the power armor edition and 1/1 scale replica weapon are on pre order and my wallet hates me

IMG_4692.jpg
IMG_4693.jpg
IMG_4694.jpg

Notice the unmentioned Mr. Gutsy..

FB_IMG_1530363262743.jpg

Power Armor Station next to Liberty Prime..

FB_IMG_1530363276204.jpg

FB_IMG_1530363234464.jpg

FB_IMG_1530363227465.jpg

FB_IMG_1530363270488.jpg

FB_IMG_1530363182054.jpg

Gutsy looks awesome! There seems to be a lot there that hasn't been officially announced yet. There is a Nuka Cola Bottle, a wooden Mr. Handy kit, and it might just be the 3zero one from before, but there looks to be a power armor station as well. All this Fallout merch is too much. I want it all but my wallet can't take it :(.

Looks to be all stuff from Chronicle Collectibles and Gaming Heads (Bottle and Cappy). If you look closer at the PA station, you will see a T-51 with a missing arm. CC is apparently releasing more sixth scale statues along with Dogmeat. The Threezero may be discontinued.

That's why they are making statues - it's a different licence they have. 3Z still will make figures. The legaleese paints the two as separate items usually.

If 3zero was still producing figures they probably would've shown something with the announcement of Fallout 76. We'll know for sure at Comic Con.

I think i saw a t60 with the shark paintjob a coulple of weeks ago, maybe they are just releasing armor sets from now on?
If 3zero was still producing figures they probably would've shown something with the announcement of Fallout 76. We'll know for sure at Comic Con.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yea I saw that photo but how old is it? I would really like a Sole Survivor, a Maxson, and BOS paint. Piper too. Super Mutants and Synths would be useful for a diorama.

The materials the figures are made of are really high quality. The paint as well. Doesn't damage easy. Probably costs a lot to make. CC said they found a company overseas that does their stuff for pennies on the dollar. Bethesda may have dumped 3zero for CC for that reason.

Yea I saw that photo but how old is it? I would really like a Sole Survivor, a Maxson, and BOS paint. Piper too. Super Mutants and Synths would be useful for a diorama.

The materials the figures are made of are really high quality. The paint as well. Doesn't damage easy. Probably costs a lot to make. CC said they found a company overseas that does their stuff for pennies on the dollar. Bethesda may have dumped 3zero for CC for that reason.
I dont think beth has dumped threezero mate, the shark paintjob picture was uploaded to the t-60 thread less than a month ago.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I believe it was the T-45 with the shark paint. Still doesn't tell us how old the photo is. I can't find it anywhere.

I really hope Threezero doesn't stop the Fallout line or hasn't lost it. They have been doing amazing work and I think the collectibles are clearly sought after looking at the price of the secondary market. I could be wrong of course, but I know I would love to see more as well as of course human/companion and enemy characters. I wish they would just up their speed / production and expand. I would easily pay for a Raider and X-01 Power Armor, more paint jobs on the suits as well, Codsworth, Piper, Preston, Nick, Hancock, Ada, Deathclaw the list goes on and on and on . They could literally deplete my entire savings account single handed if they tried.

Back