Action Figure The Fallout collectibles thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got our T-45 Fallout Armor exclusive in from Gaming Heads. Didn't think I'd like him when hubby ordered it, but he looks really awesome in person.
gh_falloutpowerarmort45_031.jpg

gh_falloutpowerarmort45_022.jpg

More pictures and review: https://dimic.ikaryas.nl/2018/war-war-never-changes

Nice review!

Its gonna be another 2 days. Im intentionally not finishing it because it'll be easier with an extra set if eyes and hands. I got this girl that I'm gonna try to get to stay the night and help me out. She just got her job back.

We had a sort of footsie relationship before but I never moved on her. I once jokingly asked her to go fishing with me and she replied "Yeah! When?" I was like oops and just laughed. I don't even have fishing poles.
This is the most random post i have ever seen

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I'm explaining why the game room won't be ready to show for another 2 days. Its a good reason. Its just an update.
Yes.......the first part says that, im not hatin just saying its abit random

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I recently bought a 3D printer and have been working on printing a few custom bits for Fallout figures. I have a 3D model of the AER9 laser rifle (same that was included with the 3A T-45 figure), but I was hoping someone could measure theirs and tell me the length in cm to make sure I have it scaled properly for 1/6th.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

Having printer and finished model it's only start. If you want do something interesting you should make your own models, printing, scaling,reprinting.Medical pack.jpgF 03.07.000 AD Minigun5.jpgF 03.04.000 AD Gatling-laser7.jpg

Well I got another update but I can't say what it is because it's private. Use your imaginations.

year, i make it and sell it. If you interested i share photo on my facebook. and this photo from my painter, she will be paint all my items.
attachment.php

It will be after Fatman. I hava base AER9 split on 3 parts (barrel, reciver, stock) and i try to make all upgrades. And i think all upgrades from main screen wrom wall

I really miss is the Grenade Machinegun from New Vegas. Really tore some **** up with that mother****er, especially with plasma grenades.

I really miss is the Grenade Machinegun from New Vegas. Really tore some **** up with that mother****er, especially with plasma grenades.

I don't recall picking that one up in NV, but I never finished my playthrough. However, the Spray & Pray and a legendary explosive double-barrel shotgun in FO4 are among my favorites!

year, i make it and sell it. If you interested i share photo on my facebook. and this photo from my painter, she will be paint all my items.
attachment.php

Awesome! What's your FB page? I'll be sure to check it out. I kind of missing having the minigun that my T45 had.

Back