The Expanse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news if they seal the deal, the scope of the story is only just beginning. Book 3 is where it 'expands'.

UH OH' looks like Miller(Thomas Jane)is coming back.:yess:

speedster thought he could run the Ring.. SPLAT! cool song(Highway Star)but wrong Band.. not Deep Purple.SyFy you suck. :rotfl

yeah I was totally shocked to hear they cancelled it...one of the best Scifi shows Ive watched in years. glad it was picked up.

yes the sudden splat was pretty cool actually. guess they know not to try that again...lol

According to the Hollywood Reporter, "The Expanse" is like Jeff Bezos' favorite show so he put his money where his mouth is. So glad Amazon will continue this great series and great piece of television.

Crap, it's not on Netflix down here...

I'm not sure if Netflix has the rights for South America, but here in the Philippines, we get the complete season in Netflix shortly after SyFy airs the season finale.

Do you have the previous seasons in Netflix there? If so, it should just be a matter of time before you see Season 3 there too.

Damn' they entered the ring.I'M so happy they busted the blind houdini camera-man.And I loved how Amos kicked his and that terrible actress ass off the ship.Couldn't believes Holden wanted to slow down and give up.. but as Miller said,don't slow down.
Now Naomi is trying to get back to the boat.. I kinda like the guys without her.

It's actually getting more interesting.Only 4 more episodes this season.

Enjoyed that last episode, I can see they left the show at a point that kind of wraps up the story arc. I hope it gets a run for another few seasons, best sci-fi show I've seen in a long time.

Yep' pretty good ending to this story.Of course you hear Holdens words at the end.. it's going to be a bloody Gold Rush for what lies beyond the ring.Nice set up for what is to come.

I did like how Camina came to support Holden and get him to the end.She is one tough Captain.And Roberta aka:Bobbie(Gunney)also.Then right when you thought Clarissa aka:Melba might mess it all up she shuts down the Nauvoo (Behemouth) and saves the day.Some strong ladies on this show.

Last edited:
Yeah, great cast and strong characters. I need to read the books, I've got them on my kindle but I've got a back log of sci-fi stuff I'm reading through.

This was an excellent episode and an excellent season-ender. Definitely one of the best sci-fi shows out there today.

I love the fact that none of the characters here are true villains. Everyone thought they were doing the right thing. I'm loving Anna and Amos here too. They were an unlikely pair, total opposites and it worked perfectly.

I feel bad for Gunnie though. I don't think she'll ever be able to return to Mars after what she did. Even though she did the right thing, her actions lead to the death of at least one of her fellow marines, and she was also in violation of her orders (yet again).

This was an excellent episode and an excellent season-ender. Definitely one of the best sci-fi shows out there today.

I love the fact that none of the characters here are true villains. Everyone thought they were doing the right thing. I'm loving Anna and Amos here too. They were an unlikely pair, total opposites and it worked perfectly.

I feel bad for Gunnie though. I don't think she'll ever be able to return to Mars after what she did. Even though she did the right thing, her actions lead to the death of at least one of her fellow marines, and she was also in violation of her orders (yet again).

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah. I'm not a book reader, so I don't know what's coming next. I sure am waiting for the next season! Hopefully going to Amazon will give them more freedom on the show's production.

Back