The Expanse

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised hear myself say that a syfy show ended up being one of my favourite current TV Shows. Everything was just so well done on it.

Yeah a lot of stuff was packed into the last episodes. overall very well done and it leaves lots of interesting questions to be answered

I'm curious about them killing off two of the main characters so soon. After all its not like Game of Thrones where they have 100's of people they can kill off and keep going with the story arc.
Wonder if they'll have some mystery radiation cure they'll find or get given to them..

I miss this series and want that second season to start soon. Just great stuff all around.

Yeah there was a lot of stuff going on, but they tied most of it together by the final episode with you still wondering about wth is going on....Well done SYFY:lecture

Cool show.
Not getting everything but still a great ride.
Cool production design, solid acting.
Hope season 2 is a go.

Can't wait for season 2. I've read the first 5 books, waiting for the new one to be released in paperback like the others I have.
Season 1 is only 2/3rds of the first book, with a couple of characters from other books brought in early.

really like Thomas Jane's Joe Miller in this.. kind of what keeps me watching and the CGi is tops.Excellent episode wednesday might and pretty hairy for JM.

Last edited:
Back