The Evolution of My Room.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Went back to my room photos from 2006 and 2007 and compared them with my present room and thought it was pretty funny to look at. There have been some major changes. The biggest is going from my 80" projector screen to a 50" HDTV. This was a move that I had to make. My projector broke and I wanted an 1080p HD campatible unit since I was making the move to Blu ray. Projectors with that ability were too much money. So I want with smaller screen for better picture. I love the picture I get now and my Blu rays but I do miss my 80" screen.

Because of the projector breaking I had to sell off PF HULK. Not an easy thing to do but Bowen Hulk has taken his place. PF Jason and Freddy have also gone the way of the dodo so that I could get the PF Terminator. I miss all these pieces a tad but I am happy that I made the moves. PF Terminator is just awsome and I actually like the Bowen Hulk better then the PF.

Obviously I painted the room also. Photos don't do it justice but I like the new paint very much.

Also it is Hard to believe there was a day that I did not own any sideshow pieces. I remember when I when I found this site because I was looking for info on PF Darth Vader that I was thinking of buying. Was it worth it??? I had to know. So looking around on the net I of course found this site and the rest is History.

Anyways here are the photos.

room014.jpg

MyRoom001.jpg

Christmas09018.jpg

Went back to my room photos from 2006 and 2007 and compared them with my present room and thought it was pretty funny to look at. There have been some major changes. The biggest is going from my 80" projector screen to a 50" HDTV. This was a move that I had to make. My projector broke and I wanted an 1080p HD campatible unit since I was making the move to Blu ray. Projectors with that ability were too much money. So I want with smaller screen for better picture. I love the picture I get now and my Blu rays but I do miss my 80" screen.

Because of the projector breaking I had to sell off PF HULK. Not an easy thing to do but Bowen Hulk has taken his place. PF Jason and Freddy have also gone the way of the dodo so that I could get the PF Terminator. I miss all these pieces a tad but I am happy that I made the moves. PF Terminator is just awsome and I actually like the Bowen Hulk better then the PF.

Obviously I painted the room also. Photos don't do it justice but I like the new paint very much.

Also it is Hard to believe there was a day that I did not own any sideshow pieces. I remember when I when I found this site because I was looking for info on PF Darth Vader that I was thinking of buying. Was it worth it??? I had to know. So looking around on the net I of course found this site and the rest is History.

Anyways here are the photos.

room014.jpg

MyRoom001.jpg

Christmas09018.jpg

VERY Nice setup!

You have a lot of great stuff there Jaws!:banana I am also into home cinema too, all these statues we collect all originate from what we've seen on screen, so naturally I LOVE to watch movies.:D

Nice. That blue made a huge difference in look.

As for screen size, those 82" 1080p DLP's are tempting .. .

Is that the West Kenji GMK Godzilla Vinyl model from the 2006 pic? If so, that's an awesome figure.

Back