The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa ! That looks incredible ! I'm glad that you're here with us and have an interest in Dredd. Without your help I don't think we'd end up with some accurate looking figures .

Can't wait to put my order in for these parts !

thanks guys.

so it seems there are a few more problems with the lawgiver. I'm going to fix it up again and post it up. I'm not gonna make it public until I know its actually going to work this time.

sorry for the problems everyone.

Got some work done on the holster.

lawgiverholster.jpg

and suggestions would be great. there are not many great shots of the holster out there so this is all I could see really.

I should also have the lawgiver by the end of the week. it seems some of the new ones did print. I'll post the fixed one and hopefully it will be the last upload.

I've been looking at some stills and I think there is a rectangular shape that attaches to the side of the holster that stops at the furthest part of the lawgiver. i'll try to see if I can find a pic to show what I mean.

edit: found some .

Here's a shot of my Dredd with his new jacket. It's a little shiny but after some weathering it will look pretty good.

88806F8B-A4B7-4449-B9CD-9CCA4996EA6F-287-000000109D720ECF.jpg

You might of noticed something in Dredds hand, it's the lawgiver!
This is how it will come.

7117D543-E665-4E0E-B4F8-71886BC8969F-287-0000001096C90BA9.jpg

And this is just after a shot of black.

152BBEE5-825B-4487-A5FC-4CF4DF1171E4-287-000000108F7D15D2.jpg

don't see the lawgiver on your site is it up yet? it looks great by the way.

I'll put it up on Monday.

Yes how did you make the collar? Is the a specific figure part you used?

I made it myself with some fabric and strapping.

Hey cadaver
Are your knee pads finished? They look nothing like the knee pads from what I can tell. :lol

I don't really know what to do about the knee pads. They are made of leather so I might just go that route and give up on the models. It took me forever to just get to that stage. Maybe I could make them flat and we could just hair dryer them into place. I have those ones coming to see how they look.

Back