The DREDD thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear!

So this is a list of everything I want to make;

Dredd
-Chest armor (completed)
-Back armor (completed)
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Anderson
-Chest armor
-Back armor
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Both
-Lawgiver (completed)
-Holster

I hope Cbob doesn't mind me making new Elbow and Knee pads that are more accurate to the movie. His are really nice for a comic dredd.

so what would you guys like to see next after the holster?

Glad to hear!

Dredd
-Chest armor (completed)
-Back armor (completed)
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Anderson
-Chest armor
-Back armor
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Both
-Lawgiver (completed)
-Holster

I hope Cbob doesn't mind me making new Elbow and Knee pads that are more accurate to the movie. His are really nice for a comic dredd.

Yeah nps m8 i made them to elvis's spec and just made them available as is to whoever wanted them :peace

leg armor do what you want really can't wait to see it all i already ordered the lawgiver pretty much on board with anything you do it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear!

Dredd
-Chest armor (completed)
-Back armor (completed)
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Anderson
-Chest armor
-Back armor
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Both
-Lawgiver (completed)
-Holster

Does your stuff come prepainted or molded in black?

Glad to hear!

Dredd
-Chest armor (completed)
-Back armor (completed)
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Anderson
-Chest armor
-Back armor
-Boot/shin armor
-Elbow pads
-Knee pads

Both
-Lawgiver (completed)
-Holster

Looks like a great list there! Between Cbob and your sets hopefully we are all set to make these epic figures.

Did some more work on the vest tonight. It's just about finished. I just need to give it a bit of a weather and it should be good. The. Only parts that are actually being used are the vest, belt and lower boots. The rest is just to get a feel for the bulk. The vest will sit a bit lower once the jacket I ordered comes. I made the badge magnetic so I can still take it off if I want.

3F0DF8E1-C50A-4BF7-B221-F82F091D52B4-219-00000188C9A79722-1.jpg

C4F2386D-7246-4CF6-B7C7-2CF1F7C350B8-219-00000188D138EA93.jpg

908D36F2-E548-4A42-BBC0-A6281791D4A9-219-00000188DA30B4C3.jpg

I like the fabric that you used for the vest. Do you mind if I ask what you used ?

Cadav, how long will the pieces be up on the shapeways site? Was thinking of ordering everything at the same time, but don't want to miss out on anything so far.

Cool, do you mind if I ask where it was posted from ? I'm not really keen to use Fedex as I was just hit with a large customs charge from them.

There site says they use UPS for most places. I don't think I've had to pay any customs on models but I don't know if that applies to me because they are my models.

I like the fabric that you used for the vest. Do you mind if I ask what you used ?

its the breathable mesh fabric for sporting equipment. I double layered it so it wasn't as see through. I'll take a picture when I get home so you can get an idea. I got it at a local fabric shop so its nothing special.

Cadav, how long will the pieces be up on the shapeways site? Was thinking of ordering everything at the same time, but don't want to miss out on anything so far.

don't worry about that, I'll leave them up for a while. there's no rush.

Back