The dog is here!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome! im glad you managed to secure this. congrats!

So am I. I was torn between this and the Cinemaquette Predator. I chose this in the end. Maybe tax season I can get the CM Pred.

This piece really is hard to take your eyes off. I actually removed it from the cabinet and placed it right next to my desk on top of the art box it came in. Because I was worried that my son would damage it in some way. He's always in that area and never by my desk area so it seemed the best choice until I install the glass.

I should have bought one of these when I had the chance...:banghead
Congrats man, looks sweeeeet!!!

Yes, it is a very underrated maquette. I got it right next to my desk were I can look at it all the time. It is very big. My only complaint is that the teeth are not as well done as I would have liked. I would have preferred they went with the chrome plated teeth instead of this silver paint, like what CM did to there Alien. I wonder if this can still be done as a custom paint app?

this is a very awsome stat, im glad i got one of these beauts, congrats in gettin this one :)

Back