The Dingo's Den w/ Ian Malcom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Dingo's Den - Updates on Post 20!

FullSizeRender2_zpssftbofup.jpg

FullSizeRender3_zps9sgiwayx.jpg

FullSizeRender4_zpsartraa50.jpg

FullSizeRender6_zpsmzhovb4m.jpg

FullSizeRender7_zpsr99ttpyl.jpg

FullSizeRender24_zpsidm7voks.jpg

FullSizeRender8_zpsqygmf9ps.jpg

FullSizeRender9_zpsmepad7rd.jpg

FullSizeRender10_zpsz2kmxest.jpg

FullSizeRender11_zpsqyb8kp8u.jpg

FullSizeRender13_zpsmovpe5e2.jpg

FullSizeRender14_zpsw0cbocuy.jpg

FullSizeRender15_zps2cliw67x.jpg

FullSizeRender16_zpsiciv0yww.jpg

Re: The Dingo's Den

I really love your Ash collection , also book of the dead looks awesome behind Ash . Japan version of Evil Dead poster is sick on its own :).
Nice one really

I really love your Ash collection , also book of the dead looks awesome behind Ash . Japan version of Evil Dead poster is sick on its own :).
Nice one really

Thanks! Definitely one of my favorite characters of all time. Very excited for the TV show this fall! I still have the book, but it got moved down to the shelf below, off to the side of the Ghostbusters... So there's a mash up for ya :)

Re: The Dingo's Den - Updates on Post 20!

Hey, here's a dumb question for anyone out there: How do you update the thread title? What I did didn't seem to stick...

Great collection and displays, like the variety of pieces you have - very nice! :)

Quick update, With the scuplt from VashDStampede, and a paint up by Galactiboy (both top notch), I have added Ian Malcolm to my collection. I still need to tint the glasses and get a stand decal. Also, I think I'm going to remove the leather coat and roll up his sleeves for a "That is one big pile of ****," pose.

Malcolm%204_zpsxcycdjoa.jpg

Malcolm%203_zpsdjfavrnj.jpg

Malcolm%202_zpsevgvh4xi.jpg

Malcolm%201_zpsnnpuabln.jpg

Man, the glasses really make it... once those are on it's 100% Ian Malcolm :lol

And great collection btw, a lot of excellent pieces and a very nice display :duff

Back