The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close to finishing my Die Hard figure. Just waiting on a more screen accurate mp5. Also I like to know who makes the stickers for the bases. Any help would be great.

DSCF4216_zpsd9qz8jbl.jpg

DSCF4218_zps36r9b3nv.jpg

DSCF4193_zpsgben6ger.jpg

Here's my Die Hard display. It has taken me some time and money to put together, but now it's finaly in place and I'm quite happy with it.
ef7c09abc550d9ce0e71b1607b0f07c8.jpg

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Hey guys,

I'm really new to this forum and I'm about to make my first Die Hard 1 custom.
There's so many great customs in here and talented people!
I've got pretty much all the elements but I made a mistake when ordering the pant: mine is more brown than grey...
An accurate grey pants seems not so easy to find, so I was wondering if you guys could help me to find it.
Any help/link would be cool!

Thanks a lot.

Yann

Hey guys,

I've got pretty much all the elements but I made a mistake when ordering the pant: mine is more brown than grey...
An accurate grey pants seems not so easy to find, so I was wondering if you guys could help me to find it.

Thanks a lot.

Yann

They're like hen's teeth I'm afraid, best thing to do is put a wanted ad on the various 1/6 customising Facebook groups

Hey guys,

Thanks a lot.

Yann

https://www.ebay.com/itm/351780274266

They say cargo but I don't think they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's some quick shots I made:

P1110877.jpgP1110878.jpgP1110882.jpg

And with his buddy:

P1110881.jpg

Next step is weathering but I'm a noob, so...

Thanks for watching

Attachments

• P1110877.jpg
    P1110877.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 424
I notice a lot of people haven't realised that McClane shoots left handed, it's a really small detail but it spoils some excellent McClane's.

Back