The DIE HARD Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you guys are showing off pirated heads, well all the power to you for ripping off the original artist. I'm outta here, thread unsubscribed with prejudice, sorry.

If it's this thread or that it doesn't make any more ok to post it. I mean you can post it and buy it. It's your prerogative to do whatever you want, it's a free world and you may not be committing any technical crimes, but don't be surprised to open a flood gate of community judgement, possible deleted threads or even being banned from from the boards. These things are taken very seriously around here.

Again I'm not passing personal judgement or biases but I'm stating the facts as they are, even if you're not stating that you bought the recast it's pretty easy to tell who's using a recast from the images above.

I'd be interested to see both sculpts side by side, but I'm sure no-one who bought the original would sulley their hands with the recast.

Probably best you don't for their sake. Some people on here think they make the rules for everyone and you're damned if you disagree with them.

ca496bd6f200d76ba40db3edd41f064f.jpg

e4b4bbe2323388f690b7c86a54cfc4a9.jpg

My Die hard Diorama. Sorry for crappy ipad pic

I'm waiting on machine gun and walkie talkie...may buy a new body as I don't like joints on this one hence the shirt.

image.jpg

Back