The Dead: The Babysitter - subject 1025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Josh! I can't believe how perfect this Zombified Vampire Buffy is going to look with The Dead collection. She's going to fit right in especially with Subject 1025. (They must have been attacked by the same zombie.)

DSCN3985.jpg

:rolleyes:

Cool, a pointless post. How about about I go into a Lord of the Ring thread and ask for Star Trek figures?

Cool, another generic zombie, how about some horror figures from actual movies?

Eck, aren't there enough of those? That's what makes The Dead so kick ass, it's all about originality...

I wonder if she's a dead babysitter or a sitter for dead babies.

If they make the baby they can repaint it and use them for baby Luke and Leia.

Cool, a pointless post. How about about I go into a Lord of the Ring thread and ask for Star Trek figures?

Or how about I got into a horror forum and ask for horror figures? Yeah pretty sure thats what I did. Sideshow can easily make zombies from a zombie movie but that would cost money. I dunno, to me buying random figures that are from nowhere in particular is just weird to me. I collect things that I'm a fan of. I'd rather see some horror movies get stuff made then this. And no, there "isn't enough of that". We haven't had some new horror stuff in forever from sideshow.

No reading comprehension, eh?

Momma must be proud.

Why go into a thread on subject X and ask for figures from subject B?

Hint: start a new thread.

[darth vader] All to easy. [/darth vader]

Or you could just go into a Television Show thread to tell everyone how you stopped watching it weeks ago ... and remind us every few days. Yeah, that would be pointless too.

Kind of like watching someone eat pizza and you walk over and tell them how terrible pizza is.

Or you could just go into a Television Show thread to tell everyone how you stopped watching it weeks ago ... and remind us every few days. Yeah, that would be pointless too.

Duggy wants in on it too? :lol

I was on topic in that thread through. Guess I could be like Denger and say Lost > Terminator TV Show.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Kind of like watching someone eat pizza and you walk over and tell them how terrible pizza is.

If it was CiCi's pizza, I would. That stuff is like tomato sause on cardboard.

Duggy wants in on it too? :lol

I was on topic in that thread through. Guess I could be like Denger and say Lost > Terminator TV Show.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

If it was CiCi's pizza, I would. That stuff is like tomato sause on cardboard.

Wow. gdb was right. You don't care about The Dead. You don't care about the Terminator TV show. You are just trolling for arguments. Didn't believe it at first, but it's rather obvious when you take the time to consider your responses. Ok, no problem. Troll on little fellow. But, I am out of Scooby Snacks for ya' :lol

Back