THE DEAD: Subject 245: Punk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ordered mine as well. may cancel if the exclusive is worth it though. weird way to put these up at seperate times though...:confused:

Most of us just PO the regular if it pops up first (which I think is what's gonna happen tomorrow and the Ex saved for 31st) and then PPO the exclusive and cancel the regular once we get an order number for the Ex. This way, worst case scenario, you've still got one if he should sell out and you miss the PPO. :naughty

This is what I just did. :D

man, i am getting out of this line. IIt kills me to do it so i am praying i cant sell my collection lol. My girl likes everything i collect, but the zombies. Since we are going to be sharing a small apartment soon, the dead have to go. Its a shame cause this is one of my favorite releases so far. She did say she would love to have a collection of Marvel LSBs so that cuts the pain a little bit.

man, i am getting out of this line. IIt kills me to do it so i am praying i cant sell my collection lol. My girl likes everything i collect, but the zombies. Since we are going to be sharing a small apartment soon, the dead have to go. Its a shame cause this is one of my favorite releases so far. She did say she would love to have a collection of Marvel LSBs so that cuts the pain a little bit.

Are you going to be selling them?

There will be an exclusive... look at the images, no hand holding guts.

I'm waiting, got that 10% off coupon, so I'll wait for the exclusive to use it.

I think I may just cancel the reg. and order the exclusive. What the hell is the exclusive anyways???

I think SSC is a bit sloppy with the information this year.

Are you going to be selling them?

Yea i have the whole lineup on ebay right now hoping someone makes an offer on the lot. What are you looking for? I am trying to sell everything at once but if i cant i will break them up. Look on ebay, my seller name is the same as my screen name.

I was born in the 80s so I wouldn't know from first hand experience, but in the 90s and early 00's, oxbloods were pretty much just universal because of how much punk/skin culture had merged or at least cross-bred and mutually influenced one another to the point where music like street punk, oi! and even crust and anarcho had trad skins in the bands or trad skins coming out to shows. Which is a really good thing.

I had a lot of skin friends back in the day, had plenty of good times listening to reggae jams drinking 40s, glad things have kind of returned to how they apparently used to be back when skinhead culture was basically an amalgamation of working-class british kids that were shown rad jamaican music by black immigrants. Now the boneheads are just on the fringe and sticking closely together and in their own culture which is itself kind of scary, but at least I never see them at shows anymore. those were the days.

never thought i'd be discussing this stuff on here, but i feel it appropriate for this thread.

That's why I always hated most people's version of "punk". It's supposed to be about freedom of expression, acting & dressing how you feel. For most people, it ended up being just another elitist group with a strict dress code.

it became actually more punk to be a jock or a cheerleader.

anyone else notice he is on a buck?

So that's why he has a sculpted neck... weak Sideshow, very weak. I was all excited for Pro figures with sculpted necks.

Although, except for my disappointment over not seeing the next step in Pro bodies, I'm fine with zombies being on the buck.

If keeping the Dead on the Bucks makes them more affordable, then I'm all for it!
Besides, everyone here has stated how much they like Sub. 245, and he's been on the Buck the whole time.

The buck really works well for zombies...

Although I don't think it helped the cost much as he's the same price as the Harbinger (first pro zombie) and $15 more than the Prophet (last buck zombie).

That is what it seems like... Duke (reg not exc) went up today as well. Looks like they're holding back the exclusives for later.

Back