The Dead Specimen Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New SSC Horror Tease

yup ... only interested if PF or Dio of some kind..... :monkey1

I know what it is... :monkey3 :naughty :joy

Sneak1.jpg

PM me I will not tell anyone you have my word. I am thinking a FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER of some kind?:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5 :monkey5

Whats a Revenant Frankenstein? Could not find the word "Revenant" in my dictionary so I was wondering what kind of Frankenstein this is :)

Whats a Revenant Frankenstein? Could not find the word "Revenant" in my dictionary so I was wondering what kind of Frankenstein this is :)

Well, that's what you get, and deservedly so, for jumping in the middle of this conversation and not starting at page 1 of this thread! :lol

The next 1:6 Dead figure which happens to be a posted (coroner term for autopsy) corpse! :rock:rock:rock

Dude if that truly what it is...that is going to be crazy awesome!!! I always loved the thought of zombies that came straight from the slab. Fresh y-cut an all.

Aww. It's not a Frankie? Oh well, hope this sucker has some major chest damage, like swen up into a "Y" shape, or still gaping open. :p

Yeah, don't yell at me for this, but I was thinking Hannibal Lectors tasty brain victim.

Dude if that truly what it is...that is going to be crazy awesome!!! I always loved the thought of zombies that came straight from the slab. Fresh y-cut an all.

Yeah, wouldn't that ^^^^ing just rock! :lol 'course now we'll need a 1:6 autopsy table. :(

Yeah, don't yell at me for this, but I was thinking Hannibal Lectors tasty brain victim.

Doesn't look like Ray Liotta though. :lol

Well, that's what you get, and deservedly so, for jumping in the middle of this conversation and not starting at page 1 of this thread! :lol
Uhhm.. I did read all the pages and I've never seen a Frankenstein like that 12inch figure that someone posted, so I was wondering whats the story behind that character. As far as I can see no one has said anything about the character and where he's from.

Well, that's what you get, and deservedly so, for not reading the question properly and just writing some answer at page 7 of this thread :lol

Uhhm.. I did read all the pages and I've never seen a Frankenstein like that 12inch figure that someone posted, so I was wondering whats the story behind that character. As far as I can see no one has said anything about the character and where he's from.

Well, that's what you get, and deservedly so, for not reading the question properly and just writing some answer at page 7 of this thread :lol

On that same page they talked about it being a Sideshow original concept design for classic monsters. But it doesn't matter really. ;):lol I think I know what it is based on tomandshell's post, and it's not Frankie...
The next 1:6 Dead figure which happens to be a posted (coroner term for autopsy) corpse! :rock:rock:rock

Last edited:

Since the Spook kit is now shipping, and some of you will have it in the next day or so, this is in the new catalog...

dead.jpg

They look awesome, i like 090f especially. I wonder what scale these guys will be in.

Oh geez. a new series. I wonder how many little severed zomb heads this could grow to? hopefully these aren't too large.

I hope those are 1:6. They look like scientist experiment type things to me. They look great! I'll get them and any others they make!

By the way, how'd you get the catalog so early? Is there some Mod mailing list I haven't been added to yet? :lol

Back