The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblrm6ay8kzahq1qckmaj.gif

Plus these two tweets from slash film :rock

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm
I've now heard from two people who have seen The Dark Knight Rises.

Peter Sciretta @slashfilm
Both of them loved it even more than TDK (something i wasn't expecting to hear)

Yeah, to me it gives off a 'he means serious business' vibe. And his voice also sounds like a cross between Begins and TDK, which is good

It also shows more of an embrace of the Batman persona again, in Begins he was fully into it to the point of presenting himself like a creature of the night. TDK had him iffy on it and I think the lack of hiding himself and going for pure function works for his mindset. Now he's got the mobility and his mind is back to a commitment. I feel like the over shoulder scenes may be after his return and perhaps intentional, that his first fight with Bane is reluctant.

It also shows more of an embrace of the Batman persona again, in Begins he was fully into it to the point of presenting himself like a creature of the night. TDK had him iffy on it and I think the lack of hiding himself and going for pure function works for his mindset. Now he's got the mobility and his mind is back to a commitment. I feel like the over shoulder scenes may be after his return and perhaps intentional, that his first fight with Bane is reluctant.

Yupp.

We've seen a couple of other snippets hinting at that Begins type persona with the upside down takedown and the jumping down with the cape spread like batwings :rock

Yupp.

We've seen a couple of other snippets hinting at that Begins type persona with the upside down takedown and the jumping down with the cape spread like batwings :rock

Plus the line from his cell, "I'm not afraid, I'm angry." Bruce's rebirth will mirror Begins a lot, a trauma fueling him with a fire inside and returning to Gotham to unleash it.

Great new TV spot. I like the whole "Batman vs. Catwoman/Batman and Catwoman, the side kick/partner" angle that's going on. It's cool that Batman gives Catwoman the old, erm, Batpod. I thought she was going to steal that ____ back in August.

Sucks that Bale is still using the over the top Batman voice though. I was hoping they'd listen to the criticism and take the voice to a new place.

Here ya go
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jBIsSqiaLg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The voice sounds toned down from the TDK growl to me, like a cross between BB and TDK almost

Still sounds dumb and OTT.

Catwoman sounds and looks great though. Nice seeing Batman with the cape like that as well.

Oh you can get a good look at the blade heels of her boots when she starts the Batpod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back