The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Did I type "Hey Alex Logan, do you think this sounds better?" before this post?

lmao:rotfl:rotfl

kill-the-batman-batman-bat-man-stupid-human-1298386463.jpg

Leaked pic of hugo strange ? I think so.

Great picture! In the bright light you can really see the detail in Bane's outfit. I hope Hot Toys can pull off this figure!

Did I type "Hey Alex Logan, do you think this sounds better?" before this post?

You posted in an online message board. Anyone has the right to comment on your post. So...

:pfft:

Last edited:

I cannot wait for Catwoman! Thanks for all the photos :)

Old enough to know childish behavior when he or she sees it. :dunno

He :wave

I need the Hot Toys Bane to look that intense as above. He will not be as cool with a neutral face. I'm afraid that's likely what we'll end up with though...

He :wave

I need the Hot Toys Bane to look that intense as above. He will not be as cool with a neutral face. I'm afraid that's likely what we'll end up with though...

Howdy. :wave

I hope he looks that good too. I'm really worried about Catwoman thou.

And just for the record, are you male or female?

Old enough to know childish behavior when he or she sees it. :dunno

They must not be old enough, because your immature behavior slips right past their eyes.

You must be the pest of this forum. All you try to do is correct people and get on their nerves. It must turn you on to annoy people, and don't act like you don't know that you are a troll.

They must not be old enough, because your immature behavior slips right past their eyes.

You must be the pest of this forum. All you try to do is correct people and get on their nerves. It must turn you on to annoy people, and don't act like you don't know that you are a troll.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Look who's talking. Any childish behavior on my part is a direct response to the same kind of behavior on the part of others. And yes, you are one of those people.

Back to The Dark Knight Rises. Who's seeing this at midnight?

OMG, STFU. Both of you. This isn't facebook. Jeeeezus.

If I wanna read drama I'd go there.

OMG, STFU. Both of you. This isn't facebook. Jeeeezus.

If I wanna read drama I'd go there.

And I agree with you. I'm sick of myself. I guess you can't comment anyone one without starting a fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back