The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Look who's talking. Any childish behavior on my part is a direct response to the same kind of behavior on the part of others. And yes, you are one of those people.

Back to The Dark Knight Rises. Who's seeing this at midnight?

Lies. Nothing but lies. I guarantee if someone looks through both of our post histories, they'll see that you have annoyed the hell out of alot of people. Mine will not be like that.

I need the Hot Toys Bane to look that intense as above. He will not be as cool with a neutral face. I'm afraid that's likely what we'll end up with though...

Hot Toys likes giving their face sculpts furrowed brows.

Hot Toys likes giving their face sculpts furrowed brows.

There seems to be much more than a furrowed brow. His eyes are so intense. He is doing a great job conveying emotion with so much of his face covered up. That one clip in the trailer as he's moving through the crowd (presumably looking for Batman) is full of win. So are these stills. I never had a problem with his appearance but now I'm starting to really love it. Same with Catwoman's. Joker and Two-Face were instantly awesome to me but a lot of Nolan's designs took a while to grow on me.

Yeah you're right about that clip of him moving through the crowd, the intensity is amazing.

I also really love the part in the prologue when he turns his head and stares at Dr Pavel - scary look in his eyes

I got the new issue of Total Film today. LOTS of Bats stuff

Courtesy SHH:

Via Total Film July 2012:

IMG_1286.png

IMG_1287.png

IMG_1288.png

IMG_1289.png

IMG_1290.png

IMG_1291.png

IMG_1292.png

IMG_1293.png

IMG_1294.png

These not working for anyone else?

Can't seem to find them on the web if they are high-res.

Scans of the latest Issue of Total Film magazine - unfortunately some of the page scans have had their bandwidths exceeded...

Crap, I should have saved all of those images. I didn't get a chance to read anything.

There's just a little piece from Burton about what he loves about the Batman character - ill see if I can take a picture and upload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back