The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

If Fox knows Batman's identity, why does Batman speak to him in his deeper voice in TDK?

Maybe he's too into his character and doesn't want to lose consistency. :panic: He could've trained his mind to always speak in that voice with the outfit on so he doesn't slip up and use his regular one on accident.

If Fox knows Batman's identity, why does Batman speak to him in his deeper voice in TDK?

method acting

is not enough to just put the suit, one must Become the batman,
I'm talking about Bruce, he's not only putting the silly costume and beating up people he becomes that which criminals fear, inside as well

Because Fox thinks it's sexy? :huh

:lol

Even my wife thought that was funny. :lol

Because speaking normally IN the batsuit could confuse fanboys.

:lol :lol :lol

On a side note, anyone waiting for a non motorcross new Batman suit, I don't think it will happen.

Nolan says in the making doc that he much prefers TDK suit over BB and that TDK meets all his needs for filming, especially since it can be filmed even when lit well.

:lol

Even my wife thought that was funny. :lol

"Say it again, in that sexy, constipation voice.."
morgan-freeman.jpg

"Boy, I could just listen to you talk like that all day, Bruce."​

It could be that the batsuit is to tight around his neck and he speaks like that, not because he chooses to, but because he has to.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu79R7DmdrU&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu79R7DmdrU&feature=related[/ame]

He doesn't when he's Bruce Wayne too when he's yelling to Rachel at the party.

"THEY'VE COME FOR HIMMMM, STAY HIDDEN"

I think the idea is that when Bruce goes into Batman mode, everything changes almost like a multiple personality. An interview with Keaton mentioned they had plans to explore this idea in the 89 film. While Bale's is the more extreme, Keaton had a Batman voice too. Kilmer and Clooney didn't. I prefer it, something about the use of the regular voice while in the suit just doesn't work in live action for me, it was fine in TAS.

I think the idea is that when Bruce goes into Batman mode, everything changes almost like a multiple personality. An interview with Keaton mentioned they had plans to explore this idea in the 89 film. While Bale's is the more extreme, Keaton had a Batman voice too. Kilmer and Clooney didn't. I prefer it, something about the use of the regular voice while in the suit just doesn't work in live action for me, it was fine in TAS.

its the car right? chicks love the car....

lol i agree, but i disagree with you about TAS, conroy had two distinct voices that separates batman and bruce wayne. However in the new series like JL, JLU and the newer original movies, i no longer see the distinction between his voice.

Bruce Wayne
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBEw_4vZ_Dc[/ame]

as compared to his Batman voice (lower, slower delivery)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNq8Fil6oJ4[/ame]

I agree - Conroy also had a distinction but it was much more subtle

I loved Bales Batman delivery in Begins (except for the Doooooo :lol), in TDK, when I first heard 'i'm not wearing hockeypads', it definitely threw me off, but I got used to it by the end of the film.

I'm hoping in TDKR it goes back to the Begins style though.

I agree - Conroy also had a distinction but it was much more subtle

I loved Bales Batman delivery in Begins (except for the Doooooo :lol), in TDK, when I first heard 'i'm not wearing hockeypads', it definitely threw me off, but I got used to it by the end of the film.

I'm hoping in TDKR it goes back to the Begins style though.

Begins when he interrogates the upside down cop, one of the best Batman moments of all time in any Batman media.

I agree, Begins was done better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back