The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I agree as well, Bale's batman voice was perfect in BB. It didn't bug me in TDK, like it did others though.

'DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!!' :panic:

That floored me, still does all these years later. :yess:

With the rain beads on his cowl, bad ass :panic:

I wonder if when Keaton saw that he felt like a wimpy Batman :lol

Oh Oh....:chase

I agree as well, Bale's batman voice was perfect in BB. It didn't bug me in TDK, like it did others though.

Same here for the most part but by the end of TDK he did sound like Godzilla :lol

That floored me, still does all these years later. :yess:

With the rain beads on his cowl, bad ass :panic:

I wonder if when Keaton saw that he felt like a wimpy Batman :lol

Oh Oh....:chase

Same here for the most part but by the end of TDK he did sound like Godzilla :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Also, the shot where he says "DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!" Is probably the single most impressive shot out of the two movies.

Also, the shot where he says "DO I LOOK LIKE A COP?!" Is probably the single most impressive shot out of the two movies.

Hmmm

close, I do believe there are others that can compete.

BTW I use that line everywhere.

Just this morning to my wife:

"DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT BANANAS IN MY CEREAL!"

She's used to it, she just walks away.

lol cat just tilts his head :lol

Hmmm

close, I do believe there are others that can compete.

BTW I use that line everywhere.

Just this morning to my wife:

"DO I LOOK LIKE I WANT BANANAS IN MY CEREAL!"

She's used to it, she just walks away.

:mwaha:mwaha:mwaha

I mean as far as technical aspects go, the angle, sound, lighting, acting all flow together beautifully.

It's certainly up there.

Competing moments:
- 'The training is NOTHING, the WILL is everything... the will to act'
- 'Hiii...'
- 'you have nothing to threaten me with... nothing to do with all your strength'
- 'it's not about what I want... it's about what's FAIRRR'

It's certainly up there.

Competing moments:
- 'The training is NOTHING, the WILL is everything... the will to act'
- 'Hiii...'
- 'you have nothing to threaten me with... nothing to do with all your strength'
- 'it's not about what I want... it's about what's FAIRRR'

I could watch that interrogation scene over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over :lol

I could watch that interrogation scene over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over :lol

Yup, best. scene. of. all. time.

Yeah, really is. One of my 1/6th pipe dreams is to have the entire interrogation room complete with 2 way mirrors so one can look inside. That would be epic on epic proportions :lecture

it would also result in an epic kick in the ass from the wife

Yeah, really is. One of my 1/6th pipe dreams is to have the entire interrogation room complete with 2 way mirrors so one can look inside. That would be epic on epic proportions :lecture

it would also result in an epic kick in the ass from the wife

:nono this thread is no place for your voyeuristic fapping fantasies. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back