The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

To some, just the mere mention of the name Joker in TDKR will result in orgasmic overload.

I'm taking a rain coat with me, my hair has enough protein thank you very much.

To some, just the mere mention of the name Joker in TDKR will result in orgasmic overload.

I'm taking a rain coat with me, my hair has enough protein thank you very much.

:nono Don't front. We know what you'll be doing...

744021172_449a1900bf_z.jpg

just saw the prologue....could not understand a word bane is saying......he should have a signature diabolical laugh in the film

You are a toooooyyy...

Welcome back. :)

I saw your post in that Heath Joker thread and decided it was time for "Classic Avatar." :)

And back on topic I just hope they mention Joker somehow in the new one. Would be bad to just forget him entirely.

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." - Abraham Lincoln

Was it Abe that said that, I always figured it was Benjamin Franklin.

History was never my strong something or other, lolz cats were.

I am now searching for anything from a direct non-anonymous source that says that the Joker was supposed to be back, and there is nothing even mentioning it except Nolan's denial of the rumour. If you find anything, can you post it?

Here's the video I was thinking about. But you're right that it did not confirmed officially he was supposed to be back for another, just that if he was alive that "it would have been a no brainer" of bringing him back......

[ame]https://youtu.be/qz6_vBAvLIA[/ame]

I would be Kinda amazing if the Joker came back and somehow Bane went and Killed him, it would show how Bane doesn't hold back and how brutal he is,
I don't know, just daydreaming here

The Joker >>>>> all other Batman villains.

It's always been like that.

Two_Face_6711.jpg

You can keep Joker. Two Face shall always be my fav. And as you can see above, this is why everyone must wash their face. Do it or else...

yeah...batman has the best villains. to say the joker is the best is along the same reasoning why the earlier films failed so miserably with villains...they were trying to make the other villains fit into nicholsons shadow.

I love the joker...but it is actually incredibly possible to make an amazing batman story without him. I have no doubts this will be one of those. Bane doesn't seem like some kinda joker rehash or fill in. He seems like a new, dare I say, more serious threat.

Really? :thud:

https://youtu.be/aT7lVb1VfH4

I'm going to have to revoke your lolzcat membership. Okay, think back to when you didn't know a damn thing about the plot, story, or scenes in TDK. That whole month of December of 2007.

TDK > TDKR

THIS is the best trailer ever!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_sxOvIzY7I[/ame]

TDK trailer was more action packed and intense.

TDKR trailer is darker and slower, especially with the little boy singing the American national anthem...but I expect more action packed footage closer to the release date :D

Here's the video I was thinking about. But you're right that it did not confirmed officially he was supposed to be back for another, just that if he was alive that "it would have been a no brainer" of bringing him back......

https://youtu.be/qz6_vBAvLIA

Thank you, PapitoMX. I stand corrected, I was wrong. This video shows a clear intent by Goyer to bring him back. Between this video, and the interview posted by DiFabio, I think that is enough to suggest it was a strong possibility that had Ledger lived, the producers would have wanted him in Batman 3.

No need to get personal. Source? If anyone can prove that I will *happily* admit I was wrong.

I don't think anybody's going to sit you down in front of Nolan so he can tell you face-to-face, and I'm pretty sure you're one of those people who will demand no less than that and discredit anything posted. So we'll all continue living in reality and you can have fun in your little bubble, mkay? :wave

I'm 100% sure my assessment of the situation is entirely accurate. :lol

You were saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back