The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

If I were a betting man I would say that they ARE Missiles but that those missiles are meant to destroy the Tumblers once he gets whomever is driving them out.

Its awesome looking and i do like it but

I think it looks like a bug or spider

BATCOPTER.jpg

Man, when Fox mentioned that the Tumbler was meant to be a bridging vehicle by jumping into the air, that muther____er wasn't kidding :lol

Meh. Replace missiles with guns and the statement still stands.

If you look close it actually looks like there is a big fan in each of the arms, not missiles/machine guns, looks like there are machinf guns on the side. I don't really like the design, looks like something from Terminator or something, not a sleek looking machine like Batman should have. Was never a big fan of the Tumbler either.

I think it looks great in the videos posted, with some kick ass sound FX thrown in it could be amazing. But I agree with other freaks, it's not Batman. It's terminator or like a futuristic combat helicopter.

I like the bug shape though, looks like a tick or bed bug.

But shouldn't look like a bat?
:(

Why should he have a "sleek looking machine"?

They have created a very distinct style for this Batman.

Yeah I don't see why Batman necessarily has to have 'sleek' machinery. This beast seems to fit in quite well with the style of the rest of this franchise.

what's wrong with it ? it looks awesome:thud: really what hot toys to make this one:clap

You can keep the batpod catwoman, I got a new ride. If it wasn't for the huge size of this, I would have thought that batman and catwoman was inside the new tumbler. This ejected off the top and the batpod ejected same as the tdk scene for catwomen to drive, but complete size and proportions of the batwing's window don't match.
Any how I like the design, and my wallet says NO NO but my heart says YES YES, please hot toys.

If I were a betting man I would say that they ARE Missiles but that those missiles are meant to destroy the Tumblers once he gets whomever is driving them out.

[ame="https://youtu.be/U_4oVvJyjDY"]302 Found[/ame]

That's cool. You don't have to. I don't think Batman will take offense... he'll be too busy having fun flying around Gotham in his new Batwing! :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back