The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

it looks like something from D9. It's prolly the worst Batwing out of all of the Bat movies, but it does fit with the look of the other Bat vehicles in the franchise, so it's not bad looking for this movie.

He is wondering why HT gives him the shaft while Batman and Joker have a ton of figures being made of them :lol

The new Batwing looks like futuristic military tech which is exactly what the Tumbler was, military tech that was slightly futuristic. I don't see how folks who loved the Tumbler Chicken Little over the this...

The new Batwing looks like futuristic military tech which is exactly what the Tumbler was, military tech that was slightly futuristic. I don't see how folks who loved the Tumbler Chicken Little over the this...

Cause they are 12 years olds who still live in mommy's basement and j*rkoff to JC Penny catalogues?

Getting so tired of doing these

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

:lol

Man, he looks even more 'Year One' Gordon there. Brilliant.

EXCELLENT casting imo. He was born to play and look the role.

Couldn't agree more! It screams Batman (Nolan's Batman) imo.

This new vehicle looks fantastic to me.I ve enjoyed Nolans take on the Dark Knight more than just about any films I ve seen,with the possible exception of Bourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back