The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Only difference between bat-pod and cat-pod is a short-barrel cannons.

I bet those hi tech goggles were either given to her by Fox/Wayne or she stole them, but either way they came from them.

We all know that Nolan would just film at night when he needs night scenes so her wearing possible night vision goggles during the day is intriguing to say the least.

This open production that we've been invited to just kicks ass, it all looks very exciting to me with all the craziness that's going on. :yess:

Oh, and yes, I think she looks good as CW from that one officially released photo.

Man, one more Nolan Batman movie, how freaking cool is that :clap

Just seeing that Bat Pod in action again, especially with CW riding it, makes my heart beat fast!

Last edited:

Did she need to do her hair and gob on a crap load of lipstick before going out and doing battle on the streets of Gotham? :slap

I think its part of the Chris Nolan aesthetic for his main characters to have perfect hair no matter what they do. Look at TDK... I understand billionaire Bruce Wayne having great hair, but how did hard-nosed streetwise top cop Gordon have time for a perfectly coifed do (and yet, no time to take a razor to his stubble)? District Attorney Dent spends much of the film looking like a hair model too.

So I'm willing to forgive Hathaway's hair, which doesn't even look over-done up besides being pulled back. Even if it is, and you consider that plus the lipstick as being over the top, remember, being tough while looking good is part of the appeal of Catwoman. They could've muted the makeup a little more and played up the toughness, but then she might lose some of the sex appeal of the character.

The guys at Marvel are laughing their a$$es off at this!
First the lame looking Bane.
The new Superman looks awful.
Now this boring Catwoman.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I don't mind Catwoman's look but I really hope she wears her cat cowl. If Batman has his cowl, then Catwoman should have hers.

I think she IS wearing a small mask beneath the goggles, the same one that was photographed being carried earlier.

So, uh....did they confuse Catwoman with Spider-Man's Black Cat? I could see if they wanted to make her less theatrical/cat-like by way of going more tactical, but this doesn't really do either well. The perfect, exposed hair is both inaccurate AND impractical. She needs some sort of tactical hood, even without ears. I'll be hoping it appears elsewhere in the film.

Arkham City is doing it right.

Really? Which guys at Marvel? If you mean Marvel fans, I take exception, because I am a Marvel fan too (see, it doesn't have to be either/or). If you mean the people that run Marvel's movie adaptations, I really doubt they are laughing. First of all, everything in your comment is your opinion, nothing sourced from Marvel. Second of all, while Marvel definitely has DC beat in terms of the sheer number of characters that have successfully been translated to film, DC's biggest film franchise, Batman films, has *consistently* outperformed Marvel's biggest film franchises, Spider-Man and X-Men films.

Anything can happen with TDKR and I suppose it is technically possible that that could change, but I think Chris Nolan has proven himself well enough to deserve the benefit of the doubt. The man knows what he is doing.

Let them laugh, in 2012 Batman one man will against all Heroes Super Powers :nana:

Maybe she'll get her ears later?

I figured it out!
I think maybe you all should become filmmakers because clearly you all know much better how to make better films than Chris Nolan. Clearly Chris Nolan has no idea what he's doing and that people on Sideshow boards should be writing the scripts, designing costumes, directing actors and working the cameras. Much better than what Nolan could ever do, right?

:)

Two words for you.

"The Prestige"

:lol

I think she IS wearing a small mask beneath the goggles, the same one that was photographed being carried earlier.

So, uh....did they confuse Catwoman with Spider-Man's Black Cat? I could see if they wanted to make her less theatrical/cat-like by way of going more tactical, but this doesn't really do either well. The perfect, exposed hair is both inaccurate AND impractical. She needs some sort of tactical hood, even without ears. I'll be hoping it appears elsewhere in the film.

Arkham City is doing it right.

Agreed. I love that look for Arkham City. I think thats the perfect look for catwoman. A good balance of comic book accurate aesthetics and practicality/realism. Same goes for their Batsuit design.

I figured it out!
I think maybe you all should become filmmakers because clearly you all know much better how to make better films than Chris Nolan. Clearly Chris Nolan has no idea what he's doing and that people on Sideshow boards should be writing the scripts, designing costumes, directing actors and working the cameras. Much better than what Nolan could ever do, right?

:)

Now you got it! SSF knows more about movie making than Cristopher Nolan ever will. We have a guy who makes YouTube videos! BEAT THAT WB!

Now you got it! SSF knows more about movie making than Cristopher Nolan ever will. We have a guy who makes YouTube videos! BEAT THAT WB!

phew!!...I'm glad I figured it out. Fan-made footage of them filming TDKR clearly shows Nolan and his crew are lost, have no idea what they are doing, and I hope they read these boards so they can make things right :)

Can someone post the pic of Anne carrying the mask please?

I like the CW suit A LOT more now that I can see what it all looks like in those broadside pics. I think the official photo is kinda taken at a weird angle and that's why it kinda looks goofy.

It wasn't Anne carrying the mask, it was a stunt double or possibly someone else in the crew.

Who cares who's carrying it, I just want to see it. :)

Anyone have a pic of the mask?

No no no no no no no no, how about this. Maybe she wears that innacurate crap for a while, and gets into a fight with someone who nearly kills her by grabbing her hair and attempting to chop her head off or something. Then, she's like "Bruce F__k that sh!+", and makes the new cowl. That way her identity is safer, and no a$$hole can come along and pull her hair. :lecture:thud:

enjoy....

di-HKLX.jpg

Thank you, Sir. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back