The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

first-look-anne-hathaway-as-catwoman-20110805051456359.jpg

Catwoman... :thud:

LaBoeuf as Robin, Eddie Murphy as the Riddler?
I really hope neither of these people will be in the 3rd movie, says catwoman is another woman too... this is old speculation...

first-look-anne-hathaway-as-catwoman-20110805051456359.jpg

Catwoman... :thud:

..oh..dear....
:(

I like Hathaway, but seriously, whats the point?
I'd like it a tiny bit more (but whats to like) if it didn't have those stupid looking blue lights on it.
"we need to make it look really hi-tech?...I know, I know! lets stick some blue lights on it!"

Very silly looking IMHO. Needs more cowbell.

Last edited:

C'mon, we all know that our Hot Toys Selina Kyle/Catwoman will be on our shelves with her goggle LED's turned on :yess:

:lol

That's not Anne Hathaway. You can tell because nobody is behind her.

From that higher res pic above, it looks like she might be wearing those glasses over the top of an eye mask. So the glasses might be only for that scene, and we have a somewhat traditional eye-mask for standard Catwoman.

More I look at this the more I would be ok if this was indeed the final costume.

But it could go either way whether this is final or just pre-full costume

Some of those set pics do look a little better. I think the costume has a real classic catwoman look to it "as i stated earlier today) but i still dont like those goggles/visor thing. The blue lights on the sides make it look even worse. Hoping thats not really part of the full final look.

DO NOT WANT!

I will say this though, her "____ me" boots are great. That is all.

Ironically, I'm starting to be intrigued with Marion Cotillard/Tate/Talia/Whatever the hell. I may end up preferring her to this "Catwoman". I mean, I've been against the return of the League of Shadows and Talia altogether but there's something about these few pics of her strolling out on the steps with two flanks that I really dig. It's almost like, hmm, Ras Al Ghul reborn?!?!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtCx_GDkPJ8"]‪Bruce Gets a Mouthful‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Personally, I wish Cotillard in some alternate reality could drop that French accent, sport an American one so she could have been Catwoman. That would have been ideal, but no, she had to go and get knocked up!

Anyway characters aside, I do know one thing, the designs of these characters leave alot to be desired. Bane and Catwoman seem so generic after the likes of Ras, The Joker and Two-Face. I bet I can resist the urge of 1/6 TDKR figures, well everyone except Batman of course.

Last edited:

Can't F&$%^£& wait to see how this scene turns out.. a prison break.. Bane tearing Harvey's photo on top of a Tumbler.. Batman coming out and fighting with Bane amid a total brawl... Talia and Catwoman making their appearance... WTF?!

Can't F&$%^£& wait to see how this scene turns out.. a prison break.. Bane tearing Harvey's photo on top of a Tumbler.. Batman coming out and fighting with Bane amid a total brawl... Talia and Catwoman making their appearance... WTF?!

Yeah it's pretty nuts.

- Bane lets the inmates loose from Black Gate
- Splosions
- Bane has a ____ing Tumbler?
- Riot
- Cops vs. thugs and Bane
- Batman's entrance
- Big ass brawl
- Fight goes inside
- Cops win?
- "New" rocket launcing Tumbler comes in and blows a hole at the entrance
- Tate leaves the scene with guards in one of the Tumblers.
- Catwoman follows on the Batpod?

DAMN and that still leaves
Spoiler Spoiler:

I must have missed something. Where'd that bit in your spoiler come from DiFabio?

DO NOT click if you don't want potentially major spoilers.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back