The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Why cant we put images in spoiler tags?
Seriously. Bane fights Batman in this movie? Mother____er. No reason to even watch it now that it's all been ruined for me. I was sure they would be able to work out their differences in a non-violent manner. I've lost a lot of respect for Bane on this day, I can tell you that much.

Seriously. Bane fights Batman in this movie? Mother____er. No reason to even watch it now that it's all been ruined for me. I was sure they would be able to work out their differences in a non-violent manner. I've lost a lot of respect for Bane on this day, I can tell you that much.

maybe they play a game of checkers? :dunno

ok this is what i got from SHH for those of you too lazy to go there:

pretty big spoiler beware...
Spoiler Spoiler:

It's been a bit but this suit looks a bit altered from TDK only slightly (the undersuit?)...any of you Bat-Theologians want to chime in on any potential differences?

TDKR:
Christian-Bale-on-Dark-Knight-Rises-6-435x580.jpg

TDK:
The-dark-knight-got-milk.jpg

ok this is what i got from SHH for those of you too lazy to go there:

pretty big spoiler beware...
Spoiler Spoiler:

This film is gonna blow everything away

And Mike - I think the only difference is that Bale is more pumped, the suit is the same

Ahhh, you mad bro? It's okay. You'll wear big pants some day.

And Mike - I think the only difference is that Bale is more pumped, the suit is the same

Or the suit is more pumped. Bale looked average at the press conference and during the choreograph on the steps.

But no Mike, there aren't any changes to the Batsuit. It's the same.

Suit could be a little bigger/looser to let Bale swing some punches at Bane, it looks like it's a little loose around the chest and arms.

I can't wait til TDKR comes out!! It is going to be epic. I am not a huge fan of the design of Bane's mask. Also, Bane is way bigger than Batman in the comic but from the last few leaked photos, Bane looks TINY! It almost seems like a fair and balanced fight between him and Batman (little challenge/danger for Batman).

I know it's the fighting style, but Batman seems to never throw any punches. It's always ____ing elbows with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back