The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler pics of doom! lol :yess:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Wow cant believe all this got leaked... I dont mind seeing it anyway I walked into The Dark Knight knowing pretty much the whole plot and it didnt stop me form enjoying it one bit...

I know it's the fighting style, but Batman seems to never throw any punches. It's always ____ing elbows with him.

The forearm and elbow are the strongest part of your arm. It's also faster and more powerful then a straight punch.

ok this is what i got from SHH for those of you too lazy to go there:

pretty big spoiler beware...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Part of your spoiler was created on the HYPE. Is not a fact.

Well if that does happen, good. Maybe Wayne/Batman will come up with his own creations and gadgets. We saw a small glimpse of him doing his own thing in TDK with the sonar technology so maybe now it really cements that idea and we see more of Batman's cunning.

I also prefer a world where only Alfred knows Bruce's other personality. Other than not being a very good character, that was one of the reasons I was happy to see Rachel go.

As long as Wayne/Batman isn't the one to die like everyone is speculating, it should be all good.

Well if that does happen, good. Maybe Wayne/Batman will come up with his own creations and gadgets. We saw a small glimpse of him doing his own thing in TDK with the sonar technology so maybe now it really cements that idea and we see more of Batman's cunning.

I also prefer a world where only Alfred knows Bruce's other personality. Other than not being a very good character, that was one of the reasons I was happy to see Rachel go.

As long as Wayne/Batman isn't the one to die like everyone is speculating, it should be all good.

I didn't have a problem with
Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't have a problem with
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

so now we know where all the chanting is coming from and what it is about

Mátalo, mátalo! Bane, Bane! Mátalo, mátalo! Bane, Bane!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twPypRSpj-M&feature=player_embedded"]‪Batman and Bane Fighting at City Hall (Filming The Dark Knight Rises)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

LOL

All hell breaking loose!!!!

:clap :clap

I can't stop watching this video! :lol

Batman in the day, in a snow storm, in a riot, against Bane. :panic:

This movie has already won the oscar for me :rock

Last edited:

Well I kind of hope it is made up - someone major will die for sure, but yeah it could be someone other than who is mentioned.

Someone started the rumor on the Hype to mess with people. People went round and round yesterday.

Spoiler Spoiler:

LOL

All hell breaking loose!!!!

:clap :clap

I can't stop watching this video! :lol

Batman in the day, in a snow storm, in a riot, against Bane. :panic:

This movie has already won the oscar for me :rock

:exactly:
My thoughts exactly. This scene is gonna look so badass in the film. I don't think anything quite like that has been done before.

Holy ____ that is alotta people fighting , why don't the cops just start shooting people , ahahhaa

The fight, while similar, is no where near as cool as this,

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r94AJzJZZaU"]‪1960s Batman - Fight scene‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back