The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Its A God Damn Movie:wave

1296446631602.gif

I'm back! Yay!

How come everyone who hates Robin/Nightwing/Red Robin don't contact DC and tell them to kill them off, or take them out of every comic book with batman labeled on it from now on?

by the way, my ideas were post-nolan also, yet everyone went crazy on it.

I'm back! Yay!

How come everyone who hates Robin/Nightwing/Red Robin don't contact DC and tell them to kill them off, or take them out of every comic book with batman labeled on it from now on?

by the way, my ideas were post-nolan also, yet everyone went crazy on it.

Hi Mr. Joel Schumacher, I have always wanted to meet you :wave

Welcome to the Freaks boards. :hi5:

If it makes you feel any better, I do use Neon lights on the window of my pizzeria.

Oh, your autograph, nah it's ok, you can keep it.

Then again, my puppy could always use a new place to poop on, could you please sign this poster of Batman and Robin for me.

:)

Who the hell is talking about comic books!?

Movies & TV Show discussion

If you wanna see fruity ass Robin go watch Joel Schumacher's movies. :wave

In that case, go watch YOUR movies. :lol

Welcome to the Freaks boards. :hi5:

If it makes you feel any better, I do use Neon lights on the window of my pizzeria.

Oh, your autograph, nah it's ok, you can keep it.

Then again, my puppy could always use a new place to poop on, could you please sign this poster of Batman and Robin for me.

:)

I can't wait to see how fast you take down your Captain America garbage when that movie sucks like Green Lantern did.

If I recall, Joel put Batman in those crappy movies right? They're about BATMAN right? You probably want those rubber nipples all in your mouth.:monkey1

I can't wait to see how fast you take down your Captain America garbage when that movie sucks like Green Lantern did.

If I recall, Joel put Batman in those crappy movies right? They're about BATMAN right? You probably want those rubber nipples all in your mouth.:monkey1

:lol :lol

You got me on that one, no arguments from me that's for certain.

I would never turn down rubber nipples that are in transit to my mouth.

Never.

Robin is awesome. only adam west robin and the early version's of robin before the thired robin suck. Tim drake robin pretty much made robin badass. In teen titan's and young justice he is awesome. Joel scheumcher or whatever just didnt know how to do the character right and that's why people don't want him in these movie's. Robin can be pretty awesome.

Robin is awesome. only adam west robin and the early version's of robin before the thired robin suck. Tim drake robin pretty much made robin badass. In teen titan's and young justice he is awesome. Joel scheumcher or whatever just didnt know how to do the character right and that's why people don't want him in these movie's. Robin can be pretty awesome.

Awesome, awesome.

Yea I said awesome way to much.........awesome.

Or maybe GL lost so much godamn money that WB has decided to use the Tumbler in the next 16 Batman movies to make up for the loss.

That'll be fine by me. The Tumbler is bad ass!

yah, no one really knows if the BatPod was an updated feature by Wayne.
and I think the Helicopter rumor is just that, a rumor. Cant see this happening. Who is going to fly it? Unless Wayne has been taking helicopter flying lessons while he's been on the run.... You cant just jump into a helicopter and fly it without lots of training.

I want more Tumbler. I love that vehicle!!:)

^^^ :exactly:

The one on Young Justice is Grayson (I don't know if you thought that one was Drake. If you didn't, sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back