The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Pretty cool cover!

EWBatmanTDKRCatwCover412full1.jpg

ZNtqZ.jpg

Can't wait for the high quality stills...

Looks like Bruce is about to slap a hoe and Selina is going to claw his eyes out.

WTF is Bane wearing!

WTF is up with Dorkwoman!

WTF is wrong with Batman's neck.

WTF, Batman plays angry birds!

WTF, why Batman Begins photo on front of newspaper, is Bruce Wayne now like Peter ____ing Parker!

WTF is going on here void!

WTF is Bane wearing!

WTF is up with Dorkwoman!

WTF is wrong with Batman's neck.

WTF, Batman plays angry birds!

WTF, why Batman Begins photo on front of newspaper, is Bruce Wayne now like Peter ____ing Parker!

WTF is going on here void!

[ame]https://youtu.be/_oZT39qhFjU[/ame]

Haha, good point about Batman on the newspaper Jye. I never thought of that. How did they manage to get a picture of him? :lol

Reminds me of Batman Forever where he's literally on everything.

Batman-Forever-batman-forever-23665507-640-384.png

I'm thinking that is Bane at Wayne Ent. standing over Morgan Freeman who appears handcuffeed and either uncounious or dead as the earlier pic indicated it was Bane and Lucious in that pic.

I also think Bane will be killed/die and not end up in Arkham or Blackgate. Seems like they can make more of an impact by killing him especially since theres no chance of anyone coming back in a future film.

I like the Catwoman outfit and design. Very realistic for the Nolan-verse and Anne Hathaway is great actress who can look very hot sometimes. Is she a bombshell? Nah but she's a solid casting job.

I actually think her "likeness" to Holmes'/Gylenhaal's RACHEL DAWES will come into play during the movie and possibly is a reason why she is able to slink into Wayne's/Batman's life easily because she reminds him of Dawes.

Only big difference though is she's a thief!

I'm thinking that is Bane at Wayne Ent. standing over Morgan Freeman who appears handcuffeed and either uncounious or dead as the earlier pic indicated it was Bane and Lucious in that pic.

It says "Morgan Freeman and Bale". :wink1:

Bane is at the Stock Exchange.

Very realistic for the Nolan-verse

What's so realistic about this particular Catwoman costume? It's 60s inspired design? The super duper high tech goggles? The fact that she allows her hair to flow freely? Or maybe those highly practical spike high heels?

And I don't see how bearing a resemblance to Holmes or Gylenhaal is a good thing. They're easily the worst parts of Batman Begins and the Dark Knight.

It says "Morgan Freeman and Bale". :wink1:

Bane is at the Stock Exchange.

Yeah, you can see the colored jackets (yellow and blue in that pic_ from the people at the stock exchange.

What's so realistic about this particular Catwoman costume? It's 60s inspired design? The super duper high tech goggles? The fact that she allows her hair to flow freely? Or maybe those highly practical spike high heels?

And I don't see how bearing a resemblance to Holmes or Gylenhaal is a good thing. They're easily the worst parts of Batman Begins and the Dark Knight.

To each their own my friend, I like it and TO ME it works. We can dig deeper and debate a man dressing up as a Bat to fight crime if you want.

It's not about being a "good or bad thing", my reference is mostly just to the character and Selina's noticeable "resemblance" to them and I'm intrigued whether it will play a role in the plot or not.

Not sure what you expected catwoman to look like? That's about the best design for the Nolanverse. :dunno

TaHHb.jpg

If you go look at pictures of catwoman from a lot of comic's, the various animated series, and the 1950's tv show, you'll see the resemblances.

:slap That's the problem. Nothing original at all here. Too retro. Should be more AH! or Jim Lee inspired IMO. Hood goggles and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back