The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Why couldnt it be Batman rises. Or Batman ends imo the title is kinda lame.

yeahn.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I was hesitant about the Twinkletoes title, but now that I've seen the movie poster I'm all for it! :rock

Are they going with Twinkletoes McFiddleflufferbutt because of current political tensions? Gooberstick VonDingleberry seems like the obvious title....

Batman Redemption sounds like a good title. At least something along those lines. I like The Dark Knight Rises because it makes me think of Batman coming into the Bats we all know and love, but the title is really clunky and sounds too much like The Dark Knight Returns.

How about:

The Dark Knight Rises, then Sits Down, then Rises, then Returns to Sit Down, then Rises Again.

How about

Legend of The Dark Knight

ahh.. yeah it's clunky too.

But it would be a nice play to the comic book series as well as Ducard/Ra's words to Bruce in Begin... 'legend mr. Wayne'

How about

Legend of The Dark Knight

ahh.. yeah it's clunky too.

But it would be a nice play to the comic book series as well as Ducard/Ra's words to Bruce in Begin... 'legend mr. Wayne'

I actually think thats a really good idea. Especially how it ties to both the comic series and begins. Nice going. :clap haha

Tom Hardy - Bane

Anne Hathaway - Selina Kyle/Catwoman

???

The Studio and Chris confirmed those casting announcements today.

I always knew/figured there would be a Catwoman, but Bane threw me. Hardy will be great.

Christopher Nolan stated, “I am thrilled to have the opportunity to work with Anne Hathaway, who will be a fantastic addition to our ensemble as we complete our story.”

In addition, Tom Hardy has been set to play Bane. Nolan said, “I am delighted to be working with Tom again and excited to watch him bring to life our new interpretation of one of Batman’s most formidable enemies.”

"I hope Mr. Bane can swim."

"Monkey...work!"

B-4.JPEG

I wonder if he'll break Bale's back.

finally some news!!

Happy about these announcements - Tom Hardy as Bane... awesome! We're gonna get to see some serious hand to hand combat

And Catwoman! Was not expecting that to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back