The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest that DiFabio and IrishJedi, the ones I've been going back and forth with the most, would not call my discussion trolling at all. Like I said, not very good at providing evidence now are you. :cool:

Nope, no evidence at all...

I thought this movie was the best Batman movie so far. It was perfect from start to finish for me. With the 'Dark Knight', I felt like it didn't quite live up to my expectations. With 'The Dark Knight Rises', I felt like it delivered and then some.

I think that what really helped me enjoy this movie so much is that I almost knew nothing about it. All I knew was that Batman was back and that it had Bane and Catwoman in it. But with the exception of one trailer, I saw almost no footage of it. The rest was a mystery so I really enjoyed discovering it all.

I've never read Batman comics but after watching this movie, I think Bane is one of the coolest villains ever. The amount of devotion and loyalty that his followers displayed was scary. Throughout the movie, Bane never failed to be a complete badass IMO and I loved him for it.

As much as I dreaded Anne Hathaway playing Catwoman, I was really impressed with her performance. I was worried that she was gonna be really whiney and useless but thank goodness, she wasn't. That woman owned like a boss. It was great to see her not only have the skills but the brains of a good criminal.

I think the problem most people are having is that the handful of you only want to discuss what you see as the negative aspects of the film and what you feel doesn't work. I haven't seen any of you actually discussing what you like about the film. I've seen a few bullet points only after being called out, but that's not a discussion. I'm not saying you guys didn't like the film, but none of you are participating in anything that's positive about the film. If you like it surely there's more to the discussion than purposefully trying to rip it apart.

good post...

Nope, no evidence at all...

So that's what all the whining is about? Because someone said that for *him* the movie the movie delivered and that it was "perfect to me," obviously recognizing that his definition of a flawless movie was in no way universal, and that part of the reason that he liked it so much was not for the movie itself but because he saw it cold? Seriously?

So that's what all the whining is about? Because someone said that for *him* the movie the movie delivered and that it was "perfect to me," obviously recognizing that his definition of a flawless movie was in no way universal? Seriously?

Have fun going through the threads to look. You asked me for evidence, you got it. Now you're whining about it. Keep doing naked chestbumps with the others who can't fathom the rationally minded taking issue with this movie. :wave

I think the problem most people are having is that the handful of you only want to discuss what you see as the negative aspects of the film and what you feel doesn't work. I haven't seen any of you actually discussing what you like about the film. I've seen a few bullet points only after being called out, but that's not a discussion. I'm not saying you guys didn't like the film, but none of you are participating in anything that's positive about the film. If you like it surely there's more to the discussion than purposefully trying to rip it apart.

Maybe people want to discuss the flaws in a movie and why it disappointed them without being called "crazy" or trolled as being "ridiculous" or "personally insulting" so that they can actually come to terms with it and start discussing the good things. Instead, they get post after post from Nolancompoops who just want to see good things posted about the movie. :huh

good post...

oh shut up.. you have had nothing but goood to say of this movie. then when it is critiqued by anothe member you question nag them... all you do is praise andpriase. god forbid any membe find fault with movie adolf will be there to confront.

:blissysmi

oh shut up.. you have had nothing but goood to say of this movie. then when it is critiqued by anothe member you question nag them... all you do is praise andpriase. god forbid any membe find fault with movie adolf will be there to confront.

:blissysmi

Actually it was more like, and I quote, "Anybody who didn't like this movie is crazy." :monkey1

:nono

picture.php

:yess:

picture.php

Maybe people want to discuss the flaws in a movie and why it disappointed them without being called "crazy" or trolled as being "ridiculous" or "personally insulting" so that they can actually come to terms with it and start discussing the good things.

Are you really that fragile that you need everyone to agree with you in order to "come to terms" with a movie? There's half a dozen of you that reiterate the same negative opinions ad nauseum. But that support group isn't enough, you need everyone who liked the film to offer their shoulders to cry on too?

You'd think if you really wanted to come to terms with something you'd consider the point of view of those who disagree that it's as bad as you say. But you don't. You just want to whine about it. And I really do mean you Nam. I'm not lumping DiFabio and everyone else in with that. I know you don't speak for them.

Are you really that fragile that you need everyone to agree with you in order to "come to terms" with a movie? There's half a dozen of you that reiterate the same negative opinions ad nauseum. But that support group isn't enough, you need everyone who liked the film to offer their shoulders to cry on too?

There's half a dozen of you that reiterate the same positive opinions ad nauseum. See how your argument works? :lol

wow... list those 6 ppl then. iv'e seen more of those that will question negative options than i do those whom look for what you say shoulders to cry on.

No I don't. Because our positive opinions actually sync up with us *liking the movie.* You're just whining as if you had nothing better to do.

I'm sorry my opinion of the movie is a downer to you. Maybe you should get some sort of therapy so that you stop letting others' opinions influence the way you view things. Then you wouldn't have to be so offended that you have to troll people in a TDKR thread because they took issues with a movie you thought was absolutely flawless, for fear that they might post something logical that you would actually have to agree with and blemish your view of the film. :wink1:

wow... list those 6 ppl then. iv'e seen more of those that will question negative options than i do those whom look for what you say shoulders to cry on.

He won't. He'd rather continue trolling me. :lol

Maybe people want to discuss the flaws in a movie and why it disappointed them without being called "crazy" or trolled as being "ridiculous" or "personally insulting" so that they can actually come to terms with it and start discussing the good things. Instead, they get post after post from Nolancompoops who just want to see good things posted about the movie. :huh

Although I find it incredibly odd to only want to discuss the flaws of something you all supposedly like, I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing them. I can't help but feel it's all a ruse though when opportunities to participate in the positive discussion continuely present themselves and you all continue to look for more to pick apart.

Although I find it incredibly odd to only want to discuss the flaws of something you all supposedly like, I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing them. I can't help but feel it's all a ruse though when opportunities to participate in the positive discussion continuely present themselves and you all continue to look for more to pick apart.

Really? I recall being the only freak in this thread to actively discredit the idea of Batman not being able to survive the bomb which was initially one of the biggest discrepancies people had. :wave

Even Void will back me on that one. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back