The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Brand new Batmobile for Robin John Blake!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlsfuEPeEA&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPlsfuEPeEA&feature=related[/ame]

Yep, I was a cop. I got to buddy up with a merc and fight badly. :lol

I'm not the only freak that participated though. Our very own DarkMagic was a GCPD officer as well.

Cool thing is, I'm from Pittsburgh and he's from New York but as far as the city goes we're not even a block away.

You guys need to post pics. I want to play a game of "Where's DiFabio/DarkMagic" when I see it again.

Spiderman was better.

3a23f31a.jpg

I know, it's like they all saw the first one and never moaned about the Water Vapour machine not killing humans who are made up of at least 60% water, or wondering why Ra's would train Bruce up so he became a threat instead of finding out if he was prepared to kill a man for his crimes first.

Or why didn't everyone in Gotham figure out that Bruce Wayne was Batman when they both showed up at the same time.

I'm sorry now I named him Baron instead of Bain...LOL

I've only seen it once, and didn't watch the choreography all that intently ... so this isn't my review, but someone elses.

But, I read somewhere that Batman actually is fairly intentional with his attacks in the first fight ... specifically going for various strategic 'weak' spots, and repeatedly getting shut down cold. After several tries at 'weaknesses', he gets frustrated and exhausted, and just starts wailing away trying to land a blow ... and gets his ass handed to him.

Not sure if that's entirely true. I'd like to think it was. That sounds like how Batman would fight. Maybe someone with more viewings remembers better.

SnakeDoc

Why didn't Batman try kicking Bane? They made a point to show how his knee brace gave Bruce the strength to kick through a brick wall, so it probably could have been effective in the fight.

How was it stupid? It sets up the next scene by letting the audience know that Bruce Wayne is still alive. :dunno :cuckoo:
Didn't like that tho sorry.
Perspective is everything. You're arguing with a troll who thinks Amazing Spider-Man was a better movie. :lol
Omg why are u bringing up spiderman ? Why are you calling me a troll ? You are without a doubt the most annoying and dumbest person on this whole forum. Look up the meaning of troll

Watched Begins last night and saw Rises again tonight. The two work perfectly together I have to say.

I think. I actually rate Rises higher than TDK now.
Even though it has some horrible plotting and runs 40 mins too long.
It has some heart which TDK lacked.

Omg why are u bringing up spiderman ? Why are you calling me a troll ? You are without a doubt the most annoying and dumbest person on this whole forum. Look up the meaning of troll

"because it was stupid." Yeah, great reply. We all, already know you think Amazing Spider-Man was the best thing since Justin Bieber.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back