The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With less than 20 old prison dudes chanting the same crap over and over again while sounding like thousands and thousands of people.

Yeah, great stuff.

Skyfall deserved to win. That was a great score. Because it was the only one I heard from that list. :lol

Adele > Hans Gruber - composer of TDKR

The Dark Knight Rises deserved what it won this year at the Oscars. Nuff said.

Hahahaha. I did like that Anne Hathaway won for Catwoman. That was unexpected.

But I don't remember her singing...Hmm.

I meant during her singing Skyfall.

Also...TEH ****. There was 10 minutes of Bond tributes. ****ing nonsense.

So glad Argo took it, **** you Life of Pissing.

TDKR was too good for the oscars.

Wait, seriously? Did you see Life of Pi?

The Dark Knight Rises was not deserving of a nomination. But then again, neither was Flight and probably others.

Last edited:
studios pay to submit their film per category ... Since Dark Knight already won ... I guess they decided they didnt need to pay to play in getting TDKR up there.

Life of Pi was awesome btw. ;)

Wait, seriously? Did you see Life of Pi?

The Dark Knight Rises was not deserving of a nomination. But then again, neither was Flight and probably others.

Yes I did, and it was horribad, boring, slow, too religious and just plane dumb. (the cinematography was excellent however). Argo, ZDT, Django...TDKR all were much better.

Yes I did, and it was horribad, boring, slow, too religious and just plane dumb. (the cinematography was excellent however). Argo, ZDT, Django...TDKR all were much better.

Even as someone who is anti-religion, I could not disagree more. I say you should watch it again. I almost always give a movie two chances because my mood/disposition of the day could've influenced my decision as to whether or not I enjoyed it. Sometimes a second chance has changed my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back