The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Blake's first name is Robin, doesn't mean he becomes Robin.

He probably just continues the legacy of the Batman. That, or Gordon is gonna have to replace the floodlight on the top of the MCU. :lol

There's also the possibility that, if the forces of evil were to ever strike again, Bruce could come back to Gotham if it was in desperate need. Lets face it, this isn't the first time Bruce Wayne has been "declared dead", right?

He could train Blake and together they could be Batman and Robin.

You sort of get those vibes outside the tunnel, especially in that great moment where Batman teaches Blake how to use one of those little mine bombs. I'm sure there's a lot more that Blake would have to learn in order to become as skilled as Batman and only Bruce has that knowledge.

Again, it's entirely up to the viewer. There are many possibilities to be had.

There's also the possibility that, if the forces of evil were to ever strike again, Bruce could come back to Gotham if it was in desperate need.

He could train Blake and together they could be Batman and Robin.

You sort of get those vibes outside the tunnel, especially in that great moment where Batman teaches Blake how to use one of those little mine bombs. I'm sure there's a lot more that Blake would have to learn in order to become as skilled as Batman and only Bruce has that knowledge. Lets face it, this isn't the first time Bruce Wayne has been "declared dead", right?

Again, it's entirely up to the viewer. There are many possibilities to be had.

Didn't Bale once say it would be over his dead body for a Robin to be in his Batman movie.

Well, he almost did die in a nuclear explosion.. :lol

Didn't Bale once say it would be over his dead body for a Robin to be in his Batman movie.

Yep, something along the lines that he'd chain himself to a wall or something and not work.

There was also Nolan's comment about Robin being in a "crib somewhere" during Begins. :lol

That's another sort of plot hole. When exactly did Bruce Wayne visit the orphanage Blake described? Blake looks like he's almost 30, he's a young guy in his late 20s. So, at that point Batman had existed for about 8-9 years, give or take.

So Blake was in an orphanage when he was around 19 or 20? lol wut? :lol

Yes but if they take that approach next (assuming) Bale and Nolan will be long gone. :wink1:

I sure have to give it to the Nolan bros and their chimp, bubbles Goyer, there wasn't this much discussion of plot elements for Avengers other than it was cool seeing Hulk slam Loki. :lol

Yep, something along the lines that he'd chain himself to a wall or something and not work.

There was also Nolan's comment about Robin being in a "crib somewhere" during Begins. :lol

That's another sort of plot hole. When exactly did Bruce Wayne visit the orphanage Blake described? Blake looks like he's almost 30, he's a young guy in his late 20s. So, at that point Batman had existed for about 8-9 years, give or take.

So Blake was in an orphanage when he was around 19 or 20? lol wut? :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

oh, and :lecture

Hulk slamming Loki takes the cake as the best comic movie moment of 2011. :)

I would have to agree.

But if feels like there's still alot more story elements being discussed about TDKR than Avengers.

Maybe because Avengers just made sense the first time around. :lol

Ok, Avengers in 5 seconds:

Aliens attack.
Avengers assemble
Hulk slams Loki
Aliens do the Phantom Menace

Fin. :lol

I would have to agree.

But if feels like there's still alot more story elements being discussed about TDKR than Avengers.

Maybe because Avengers just made sense the first time around. :lol

:lol Yup. You can blame Nolan for always trying to be too complicated at times. The Avengers really was a simple fun movie.

Hulk slamming Loki takes the cake as the best comic movie moment of 2011. :)

you mean 2012. idont know the bane breaking batman back was awesome.

I also felt bane was somwhat of a tortured soul who knew only darkness. Talia was the only good thing in his life.

I don't think Wayne was Batman yet when he visited the shelter.

He was with girls and had a sweet car.

He didn't act that way UNTIL he was Batman. Before he was Batman he was an angry, college student who wanted to take out Joe Chill. Then he was away for 7 years training. When he came back, he was preparing to be Batman.

Oh, another weird little thing. All of Gotham must be dumb, especially Gordon (even though he makes several claims that he doesn't care about his identity) considering they don't know who Batman is.

In Batman Begins, Bruce Wayne is declared dead after he goes missing for 7 years. He returns and it's a media frenzy, he's all over the news. A few weeks/months later, Batman appears and also attracts the media.

This happens again in TDKR but it is even MORE noticeable. Nobody has seen Bruce Wayne for 8 years. He's a hermit who lives in Wayne Manor and people make up stories about him (much like the '89 Michael Keaton Bruce Wayne). He soon returns, clean shaven and with a cane and attracts media attention. A few days later, Batman returns after being gone for . . . you guessed it 8 years.

Dumb Gothamites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back