The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

Is that a self portrait of you after watching asm?

That's simply not true about Wayne being the only Batman. I agree with nam, in that regard. Richard Grayson made a damn fine Batman during Morrison's "Reborn" run after "R.I.P" and "Final Crisis." I'm also incredibly fond of the Terry Mcginnis/Batman Beyond character. I could deal with Blake, if they used a JL film, and subsequent Bat-films to delve deeper into his story, but I feel that it would be better if they built the JL film from the ground up with the original roster, and the original characters (Barry Allen, Bruce Wayne, and Hal Jordan).

Cool but that fool isn't part of comic lore more is he qualified like **** Grayson , Tim drake or Jason Todd were.

It does suit the Keaton outfit a lot more but I prefer the black myself

I think a very deep navy like in the AA game would work well on screen

It does suit the Keaton outfit a lot more but I prefer the black myself

I think a very deep navy like in the AA game would work well on screen

I think so too. A real dark blue with a slight grey/black would look awesome imo. I've always been for a dark blue & black suit.

What about if the plates were all black, but the mesh in between them was blue? Then, maybe as a nod to Batman Beyond (or the new 52 Nightwing), they could give him the red Batsymbol, or blue; pick your poison.:lol

Can't wait for Blake to show up as Batman at the end of Superman.

Blakeman is going to bore him to death rambling on about da LOS and Bane loving Talia when he thought she was an 8 year old boy.

I think so too. A real dark blue with a slight grey/black would look awesome imo. I've always been for a dark blue & black suit.

This would be a do want.

I'd love to see that. They'll probably always pick black though to play it safe.

The Batman and Robin Clooney suit was a bluish color. It looked alright but the suit itself with the eye holes, nipples and disco boots was a real eyesore.

I think if they meshed the Burton suit with the Nolan suit with the Arkham City suit, put it in a blender for 12 minutes and put it in the oven for about 14 minutes and made the cape and cowl a dark navy blue (that catches light) with a dark grey fabric over armor, you'd have the perfect Batsuit.

This would be a do want.

I'd love to see that. They'll probably always pick black though to play it safe.

The Batman and Robin Clooney suit was a bluish color. It looked alright but the suit itself with the eye holes, nipples and disco boots was a real eyesore.

I think if they meshed the Burton suit with the Nolan suit with the Arkham City suit, put it in a blender for 12 minutes and put it in the oven for about 14 minutes and made the cape and cowl a dark navy blue (that catches light) with a dark grey fabric over armor, you'd have the perfect Batsuit.

Couldn't hurt really. With a third reboot it's almost a must to steer away from the traditional all back suit. Imo it'll still have all the cool factor with a classic nod to the traditional comic colours. I'm all for it.

As for Batman & Robin, that entire film was a front for cashing in on child's toys. Christ they must've released like 14 variants during and after that movie :lol

The action figure/vehicle line of toys was better than the movie.

8c141797-d3c3-4dcf-bbd9-6979a2196e15.jpg

c946961e-cf46-4955-8959-71f6f2374976.jpg
f0a9e329-3fda-4d07-b7c4-c7e989d39e4b.jpg

d1e4dbbc-5a6f-4f6d-933e-6774e99856d0.jpg
5e2981b3-5f18-4742-84da-30dd1a5b6547.jpg

51PGDwbz3hL.jpg

920708f7-1dd0-4961-b0c9-6976eb3b6edb.jpg
c77fc2e6-59e9-4af9-ad8c-da51f74627be.jpg

6cea4339-ed60-4a43-ba46-1d17010f86c6.jpg
8a70d025-7b1f-4613-9026-d379f63aac6d.jpg

Last edited:
Funny how that Bane figure looks better than the fat, green monstrosity from the actual movie. :lol

And look at that "Colossal Crusher Gauntlet" he has. That must have been the precursor to the Bale Batman pneumatic mangler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back