The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, before, it said exclusive to Best Buy; it never said anything about Bering included with TDKR. I get why they would include it, but if they're soliciting it as its own thing, they should sell it that way, too. If not, I'll just pick up the Steelbook and part it out.

Well, if you look back, you'll see that what I said was that I didn't understand the rave they created, and yes, I really don't like the transition from Harvey Dent to Two Face. Nolan made it happen too fast and TF should have been the subject of the third installment.

That said, the Nolan trilogy is still a pretty good trilogy, just not the masterpiece some said it is. For me, they're very good, yet overrated movies. As for BB, I've always liked it, the only problem I had was with TDK and Nolan's Joker.

And to be fair, after multiple viewing, I've learned to appreciate TDK more :)

That wasn't Two-Face. There was no split personality. It was a angry guy with a burnt face.

BB - pretty good movie.
TDK - pretty good movie.
TDKR - very average movie.

That wasn't Two-Face. There was no split personality. It was a angry guy with a burnt face.

BB - pretty good movie.
TDK - pretty good movie.
TDKR - very average movie.

Kinda off topic but I just looked at your avatar and then looked up at my TV... and saw Hugo Weaving :horror

The Wolfman is on TV

Them are fighting words to the likes of the Voidclan Mcloud. :lol

Connor ended up killing himself. :wink1: :lol

Which proves my point since the PT started the "raped my childhood" thing. Like I said, man up and state how you really feel.

People started whining about having their childhood raped with the Special Editions, loooooooooong before the PT. Man up and check your facts before barfing out rubbish. :pfft:

Nah, if anything he raped himself. In terms you'd understand, TDKR is PT equivalent compared to BB's OT-ness.

Nah, TDKR is more or less on the same level of critical and commercial success as TDK was. Fact.

Near 90% on RT, in the top 30 on IMDB of all time. One of the top rated films of the year on Metacritic.

The opening frame of TDKR > the entirety of the PT.

Truth

tumblr_lsth8iigfT1qgldmmo1_400.gif

Nah, TDKR is more or less on the same level of critical and commercial success as TDK was. Fact.

Near 90% on RT, in the top 30 on IMDB of all time. One of the top rated films of the year on Metacritic.

The opening frame of TDKR > the entirety of the PT.

Truth

tumblr_lsth8iigfT1qgldmmo1_400.gif

But using Khev's statement and logic against you, "commercial success" does not equal a "good movie." Though it's subjective. Nolancompoops think it's the rapture. More and more as time goes on, most Batman fans will put it behind Batman Begins as will you as well, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back