The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO SHURVIVORZ!

vlcsnap-2012-11-23-19h34m39s254.png

I thought you didn't like Nolan bat films?

Well, if you look back, you'll see that what I said was that I didn't understand the rave they created, and yes, I really don't like the transition from Harvey Dent to Two Face. Nolan made it happen too fast and TF should have been the subject of the third installment.

That said, the Nolan trilogy is still a pretty good trilogy, just not the masterpiece some said it is. For me, they're very good, yet overrated movies. As for BB, I've always liked it, the only problem I had was with TDK and Nolan's Joker.

And to be fair, after multiple viewing, I've learned to appreciate TDK more :)

Umair, which did you buy:

Steelbook with Reborn doc

Cowl set w/o Reborn doc

I didn't actually know the cowl set was without the doc :slap

But i'm buying the steelbook for now. Then Ultimate Trilogy set next year.

Well, if you look back, you'll see that what I said was that I didn't understand the rave they created, and yes, I really don't like the transition from Harvey Dent to Two Face. Nolan made it happen too fast and TF should have been the subject of the third installment.

That said, the Nolan trilogy is still a pretty good trilogy, just not the masterpiece some said it is. For me, they're very good, yet overrated movies. As for BB, I've always liked it, the only problem I had was with TDK and Nolan's Joker.

And to be fair, after multiple viewing, I've learned to appreciate TDK more :)

Ah - makes sense. Well to me TDKR and BB have always kept getting better on repeat views. TDK for me while I still love it, I may have watched too many times - I need to lay off it for a while and revisit it after a year, to make it feel fresh again.

:gah:
Are you serious :lol :rock

Yes about da play, no about da Nolanz. :rotfl

What does the BB steelbook look like? I'm at a crossroads here because I want the Reborn doc, but I want the Target digibook(s?). Is the Reborn doc available to buy separately?

Cowl set no Reborn doc.

Target set no Reborn doc, just a booklet case with either Batman or Bane covers.

BB steelbook set has Reborn doc and a broken cowl cover.

I hope i'm wrong about the Reborn doc. :(

No, what I'm asking is, "does BB sell the Reborn doc separately?" To me Reborn doc>packaging, but Target packaging>BB packaging, so, if the doc is available separately, it's Target all day long.

Doesn't seem like Reborn is available separately.

But it is also almost certain to be included in the Ultimate Edition Trilogy set due next fall. Of course i won't wait till then :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back