The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on.

Other than "A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force"

I see no specific changes that make the story veer off.

(If this is a test or opportunity to analyze Star Wars, it's working. :lol)

Han stuck with the Alliance but is about to leave because he has a debt to pay. Luke is still being Luke (he hasn't retired) and is being told by Obi-Wan where to continue his training. Leia is still a leader and going back and forth between Han and Luke. Vader is still being Vader, the Empire is still the Empire. Chewbacca is Chewbacca. 3PO is whiny _____ and R2 saves the day in the nick of time.

Then it expands.

Enough Star Wars DiFabio. Good grief....

Yeah, that's would've been awesome. Then Superman says, "no need for you anymore little man. Thanks for the help, but we'll take it from here." Then he punches Bane's tumblers into space, reconstructs the destroyed city in about 30 seconds, etc.

Thus JLA is born without 5 movies being made like they did to get to Avengers...LOL...I REALLY THINK THE AUDIENCES WOULD HAVE GONE CRAZY!...and it would have worked if done right...even adding another 200 million to revenue...LOL

Go on.

Other than "A young Jedi named Darth Vader, who was a pupil of mine until he turned to evil, helped the Empire hunt down and destroy the Jedi knights. He betrayed and murdered your father. Now the Jedi are all but extinct. Vader was seduced by the dark side of the Force"

I see no specific changes that make the story veer off.

(If this is a test or opportunity to analyze Star Wars, it's working. :lol)

Han stuck with the Alliance but is about to leave because he has a debt to pay. Luke is still being Luke (he hasn't retired) and is being told by Obi-Wan where to continue his training. Leia is still a leader and going back and forth between Han and Luke. Vader is still being Vader, the Empire is still the Empire. Chewbacca is Chewbacca. 3PO is whiny _____ and R2 saves the day in the nick of time. The Empire is still gunning for the Alliance. The Rebels have a new base after Yavin and that's at Hoth.

Then it expands. Fathers, sons, new, Lando, Yoda, Boba Fett, bounty hunters, training etc. etc.

Trolls.jpg

Nolan's Batman isn't the comic Batman....

739242_o.gif

I did not mean, to blow your mind....but that ____ happens to me, all the timeeeee.

so what if he's exactly not the comic one

What if she wasn't intending to have a life with you.

What if, before she died, she’d written a letter? Explaining that she’d chosen Harvey Dent over you?

And what if, to spare you pain, I’d burned that letter?

And what if CP is trying to make a point that it's not important if this interpretation isn't like comic book Batman (who isn't even consistent in the comics anyway).

Yessir, that was indeed my point.

They're have been much worse comic adaptations.

So go back to judging the characters in their own universe. :D

What if, before she died, she’d written a letter? Explaining that she’d chosen Harvey Dent over you?

And what if CP is trying to make a point that it's not important if this interpretation isn't like comic book Batman (who isn't even consistent in the comics anyway).

How dare you use the memory of Batman against us!

And what if all the biching on this thread still does not change the fact that this was a good/great film?.....LOL

Yes.

To which I say the Nolan Batman wasn't faithful or consistent to himself in his own universe.

Give me a f@#$%^g break...did you like the film or not....just curious...

I won't entirely disagree with that. I think Bruce has remained constant since TDK.

Alfred, defiantly hasn't. Gordon hasn't, but that is expected.

But I felt Bruce did have the exact look on life I figured he would've after TDK. "This isn't worth it."

Some of the worst movie dialogue in recent memory. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

^ Hyperbolic! :lol

:lol

But it's not worse then

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9o8m1ABAGY[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back