1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone confirm whether there is any difference between 1st and 2nd edition? As I understand 2nd edition had less QC problems, so I'm wondering if 1st edition is just as good if seller confirmed that nothing is broken.

Or is there something else to watch out for other than broken spoilers and windshields? Sorry if this has been asked before

Can anyone confirm whether there is any difference between 1st and 2nd edition? As I understand 2nd edition had less QC problems, so I'm wondering if 1st edition is just as good if seller confirmed that nothing is broken.

Or is there something else to watch out for other than broken spoilers and windshields? Sorry if this has been asked before

Having had both& the camo version there is no difference between any of them apart from packaging.
The spoilers on all are very delicate and if your in the uk like me-I recommend heating all parts with a hairdryer before attaching them to avoid any snapping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it was mentioned somewhere -- can't remember if it was on this thread or an actual review comparing both releases -- that the wirings on the second release was more tidied up, at least those that you'd see when you open the cockpit.

Applicable to all versions, be careful with the rear section of the Tumbler, especially when removing it from the Styrofoam packaging. The part that holds the rear axle and the "afterburner" is held by about six screws that are too short. These may strip out and the section breaks off. The weight of the rear axle and tires being too much for the short screws. I had to repair mine but it's now not only stronger but I detailed it further while fixing it.

tumbler damage.jpg

Bpught myself a Christmas gift and finally got one of these. Saw one on EBay for $500 and pulled the trigger. It was local pickup only, but luckily the guy lived only 2 hours away from me. Figured it was the lowest I'd ever see it for again.

Last edited:
Bpught myself a Christmas gift and finally got one of these. Saw one on EBay for $500 and pulled the trigger. It was local pickup only, but luckily the guy lived only 2 hours away from me. Figured it was the lowest I'd ever see it for again.

Nice. I'd say $500 is a solid deal. I ended up finding a local guy who sold it to me for £450. 1st edition but brand new and without any marks or issues. Consider myself lucky since it goes for £600+ used here :yess:

Now just waiting for the display case to arrive

Nice. I'd say $500 is a solid deal. I ended up finding a local guy who sold it to me for £450. 1st edition but brand new and without any marks or issues. Consider myself lucky since it goes for £600+ used here :yess:

Now just waiting for the display case to arrive
Where did you get the display case? I live in the UK and need a new one for my Tumbler [emoji5]

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Where did you get the display case? I live in the UK and need a new one for my Tumbler [emoji5]

Immortal Cases & Displays, look them up on facebook. He does whatever size you want with a number of design options.

He's pretty well known among the UK collectors group, can google/youtube images/videos of examples.

Not the cheapest but quality is supposed to be pretty good. I'll post it once it arrives

Immortal Cases & Displays, look them up on facebook. He does whatever size you want with a number of design options.

He's pretty well known among the UK collectors group, can google/youtube images/videos of examples.

Not the cheapest but quality is supposed to be pretty good. I'll post it once it arrives
I will thanks. May I ask what your case cost?

I will thanks. May I ask what your case cost?

My specifications were:

1000 x 500 x 350mm LxDxH, reinforced glass panels, glass base, slide out panel, black protective edging.

With delivery it was £205 I believe. He drives the case down himself when it's that size.

You can have a wooden base or mirrored panels but that would increase the price

I gotta get a case or something. Mine is just on the floor in my collection room.

How easy is it to dust it? I would love to display mine naked but don't want it getting covered in dust over time

My specifications were:

1000 x 500 x 350mm LxDxH, reinforced glass panels, glass base, slide out panel, black protective edging.

With delivery it was £205 I believe. He drives the case down himself when it's that size.

You can have a wooden base or mirrored panels but that would increase the price
Thanks for the information. Is it very heavy?

Nope. Not too bad. Does he charge for delivery on top of the price?

The price I quoted was including delivery. Big ones he delivers himself so I imagine that charge fluctuates depending on where you're based. He is based at NN10 0EQ, can also collect if you're able.

Don't know what the price would have been without the delivery as there was no way for me to come to him.

The price I quoted was including delivery. Big ones he delivers himself so I imagine that charge fluctuates depending on where you're based. He is based at NN10 0EQ, can also collect if you're able.

Don't know what the price would have been without the delivery as there was no way for me to come to him.
Thanks for the advice. [emoji5]

Back