1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Yeah so the other half had one of her friends round today and she (the friend not my other half) decided to push one of the circular bronze bits (no idea what the technical term is) and down it went :gah:

Luckily I managed to retrieve it was it had only fallen into the battery compartment but anyone had this problem before and got any tips to getting it back in place?

The problem I've got is in needs to be secured by pushing it up from inside the tumbler rather than simply positioning it over the exposed hole and pushing down :(

From what you wirte I would try to go the way back through the battery compartment, slightly glueing a thin formable wire on the back side of the circular bronze bit and push it back in (no idea what the technical term is either :dunno, but you mean one of the four fuel door like parts, right?), then twist the wire to break the glue and remove it again.

Hope this might helps you.

Guys, I have a question on the steering column in the interior. When I took out my tumbler from the box and open to check the interior. I noticed that the steering wheel and the dashboard are not attached to the floor. Is it really that way? Its not fixed to the floor so you can wholly take it off and sat Batman to the seat?

nop, it's suposed to be glued on the square piece on the floor... Mine come unglued... you can just put the steering column back to that square piece, or reglue it

Guys, I have a question on the steering column in the interior. When I took out my tumbler from the box and open to check the interior. I noticed that the steering wheel and the dashboard are not attached to the floor. Is it really that way? Its not fixed to the floor so you can wholly take it off and sat Batman to the seat?

Do you have a pic of what you are saying? the steering column is meant to be attached to the rail on the floor so you can slide it forward and back to be able to put the figure in, or do you mean just the top of the column?

A1B54AE4-306F-4E18-B449-C16283A2E9BB-720-000000544BFFFC25.jpg

This is where mine will be staying for sometime. I need it kills me because i love it! ?I need to finish up the room where my collection will be going.:impatient:

Last edited:

Do you have a pic of what you are saying? the steering column is meant to be attached to the rail on the floor so you can slide it forward and back to be able to put the figure in, or do you mean just the top of the column?

The whole steering column is not fixed to the floor. When i tried to move it forward and back the whole thing separated to the floor. But when i checked the bottom part of the whole column, i didnt see any glue or parts broken....

its hard to say without pics but it sounds like it has to be reattched to the rail on the floor

I posted the same problem a while ago. Mine came broken too. Mine still had a square of plastic that could slide back and forth, and he steering column should be attached to that. But as said, its hard to say without pictures.

ok...I'll post some pics of it when I arrive home...
theres a square part on the floor, that moves forward and backward WITH the stering column, so you can put batman there... the colum is glued to that square.
you just can re attach the colum to the square without glue if you want, but if you try to meve it, it will fall.

Mine arrived about thirty minutes ago. Whew this thing is big. Not as sturdy as I thought... I figured it'd have more weight to it.

Hey guys i have the tumbler and it's really cool. Only thing i don't like about it is that it's not made of die cast. However due to its enormous size it's understandable.

Just one quick question.

I know it's kinda off topic but do u think hot wheels will produce a super elite tumbler like they did with the 66?

I really wanted to buy the elite version but the structure is completely wrong. I hope if they ever make it again they will correct it.

Hi.... another question. I have my Tumbler and Batpod, both have glass casing. Which do you prefer to join the Tumbler? DX12, DX02 or OC Batman exclusive?

Looking good bud, would I need to remortagage to buy a sora case or are they decent prices?

I paid about EUR 160 for it. I had it made so it is tall enough to accommodate the 1/6 scale figures.

Hi.... another question. I have my Tumbler and Batpod, both have glass casing. Which do you prefer to join the Tumbler? DX12, DX02 or OC Batman exclusive?

I had my DX12 next to mine for a while but eventually moved him with the Batpod until Catwoman arrives. Although they look good together something just doesn't seem right lol If you have OC that is what should go with the Tumbler. As soon as I get an OC Batman that's where he's going.

The Tumbler and the OC Batman were together through the first movie and beginning of the second. TDK suit was only seen inside the Tumbler for that one segment of the movie then after that it's all Batpod/The Bat for the TDK suit. So I think there is a more natural look to have the Tumbler and OC together than TDK suit.

Hello I have the tumbler am waiting for delivery of case from sora shop. My right side rear wheel has a little bit of play in it. Is there any way to tighten it up.

Last edited:
Back