1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

(...) Am thinking of drilling the table to run the cables for the lighting

If I may give you this small advice: Take care drilling the Lack table. It's possible but just don't push to strong as the surface is very thin and it easily cracks pushing at a small area. It's almost hollow, there's just some kind of reinforcing cardboard structure inside that gives the stability to this lightweight table, so this shouldn't be damaged to much as well.

This is how it looks inside:

R0014295small.JPG

Source...

Last edited:

Well, I couldn't handle everyone having so much fun with this thing so I switched my flex pay and paid it off. So I should have mine in the coming week or so. Just have to hide it from the wife until just the right moment!! Ha ha

Well, I couldn't handle everyone having so much fun with this thing so I switched my flex pay and paid it off. So I should have mine in the coming week or so. Just have to hide it from the wife until just the right moment!! Ha ha

Good luck hiding that HUGE box:rotfl

I finally figured out how to display my Tumbler... When I get the 89 Batmobile ill probably drop the shelf above it one notch and put it there.

4YkrO.jpg

actually not that hard to hide it. I have seen ppl throw a table cloth over it and it became a table ;)

I finally figured out how to display my Tumbler... When I get the 89 Batmobile ill probably drop the shelf above it one notch and put it there.

4YkrO.jpg

I like the set up with the boxes. I might consider doing this.

HA! Nice... anyone get in trouble for dropping the money on this thing?

I like the set up with the boxes. I might consider doing this.

The shelves are at least 12" deep so just keep that in mind. I am sure I will start to run out of room one day and Ill probably have to say goodbye to this display method.

I have the space for it. Altogether how much did that shelving unit cost?

I have the space for it. Altogether how much did that shelving unit cost?

Its Rubbermaid twin track brackets with their wood shelves ( all bought from Home Depot ) I think this set up ran me about $250+ easy.

zap those rails in to the studs and you can pretty much sleep on these shelves. They advertise being able to hold 500 lbs between 2 brackets.

Its Rubbermaid twin track brackets with their wood shelves ( all bought from Home Depot ) I think this set up ran me about $250+ easy.

zap those rails in to the studs and you can pretty much sleep on these shelves. They advertise being able to hold 500 lbs between 2 brackets.

Well sure... if you weigh less than 500lbs. I weigh like 515.

$250? Wow that was more than I anticipated.

Yeah its not cheap.. but way worth it. You can set up the shelves how ever you chose and make modifications to it later on to accommodate, like i had to do for the tumbler.

I was thinking around $150. That still isn't an awful price. Got some decisions to make!

wow, that dio is amazing! info?

Thank you sir. It's also ridiculously expensive. lol. I had to sell a crap ton of figures to pay for it. But it will even have the armory inside it with the bat suit when its ready.

Mine has been hidden in my closet so far. I don't what will happen when the '89 Batmobile comes

Back