1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I just paid mine off! Should have it on Monday or Tuesday!! Is it a bad idea to display this out in the open? Without a display case?

I just paid mine off! Should have it on Monday or Tuesday!! Is it a bad idea to display this out in the open? Without a display case?

Depends how much you like dust :lol

I figure the real one is not pristine and it can always be dusted

Yes.

It's an ugly interior. I would've paid a bit more for a better one rivaling scale model cars.

Has anyone on the boards (other than Ironed) figured out a remote power and switch mod?

IMG_1406_zpsd03f3e61.jpg

Is that the small, middle or large lack table?

I picked up the middle sized one for £16 pounds just not built yet but that size case looks really snug :)?

Is that the small, middle or large lack table?

I picked up the middle sized one for £16 pounds just not built yet but that size case looks really snug :)?

It's the one with dimensions 35x22x18. It's quite snug,which is great if you are looking to save space, but if you plan on displaying the batpod with it you should reconsider.

I built my case on the exact dimensions of the Lack table. There's room for the Tumbler and Batman standing next to it. Just what you need really. But as said, if you want the pod in there too, look elsewhere. Seems odd to me to have them next to each other since the pod came from the dying Tumbler though, but I can see why some would want to.

So for the guys in the UK, what would you recommend as a decent case to display the tumbler? Without spending hundreds of pounds. Just want a decent enough case to house this monster.
Thanks in advance.

So for the guys in the UK, what would you recommend as a decent case to display the tumbler? Without spending hundreds of pounds. Just want a decent enough case to house this monster.
Thanks in advance.

Sora-Shop - might have to email them to get large enough dimensions tho

Thanks mate, I'll google them. I love my tumbler but really need something to display it in.

Same thing. You're talking cm, I'm talking inches :)

lol don't ask am not thinking straight atm..

did you get a base with your case? Am thinking of drilling the table to run the cables for the lighting

lol don't ask am not thinking straight atm..

did you get a base with your case? Am thinking of drilling the table to run the cables for the lighting

Yeah I did get one. Actually there are some gaps next to the screws of the display that I bought, which are just wide enough to route the cable (assuming there is only one cable).

Back