1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

I ordered one from BBTS and it'll be here on Monday.

I ordered one from BBTS and it'll be here on Monday.

I called ssc today to see ifi could pay off my tumbler and Im in the secod shipmet.so pissed I have to wait whie some retailers have it now.....

I was gonna wait. But, it's drying up...so wanted to make sure I got one.

Some lucky stiff got a second chance at getting this beauty. I had this paid off from AE, sadly my finances were too tight to cover the $47 shipping. Good news is I got a full refund on all payments made on the Tumbler and other deposits from other orders which were canceled. As much as I wanted this it was kind of nice freeing myself from future debt. Also, after SDCC there is a ton of stuff I want to get that I prefer over this Tumbler and the 1989 Batmobile that was also canceled. I will continue to enjoy the pics of this piece though :)

This sucks, I have to wait till sideshow contacts me with the replacement, only way to display it is if I could find 1/6 scale jackstands

Some lucky stiff got a second chance at getting this beauty. I had this paid off from AE, sadly my finances were too tight to cover the $47 shipping. Good news is I got a full refund on all payments made on the Tumbler and other deposits from other orders which were canceled. As much as I wanted this it was kind of nice freeing myself from future debt. Also, after SDCC there is a ton of stuff I want to get that I prefer over this Tumbler and the 1989 Batmobile that was also canceled. I will continue to enjoy the pics of this piece though :)

damn it!...like, DAMN IT! Wait, does AE have a payment method?

mine arrived yesterday. thought i was going to have a hernia getting it into my house, it's HUGE!!!!! haven't had a chance to open it but tomorrow i'm off so it's play time!!!!!

mine arrived yesterday. thought i was going to have a hernia getting it into my house, it's HUGE!!!!! haven't had a chance to open it but tomorrow i'm off so it's play time!!!!!

This morning is play time for me. I saw a way to reuse a unit as a Tumbler display area. So at a more decent hour, I'll start rearranging the furniture to suit !

I've paid 220$ for shipping to me, so it's funny to read how you complaining about shipping price here, guys. :D

Warning Tumbler Owners!!!

I just recently found out something horrific from a friend on youtube reguarding The Tumblers wheels when they stay in contact with furniture that has a finish on it .

Here's his comment

Bro don't display this on furniture with a finish on it my tumbler wheels ate the finish and I had to clean Polly off the wheels. No I have a few books propped under the belly to keep wheels from touching the surface, just a heads up

So fellow Freaks , this is just a heads up :wave

Warning Tumbler Owners!!!

I just recently found out something horrific from a friend on youtube reguarding The Tumblers wheels when they stay in contact with furniture that has a finish on it .

Here's his comment

Bro don't display this on furniture with a finish on it my tumbler wheels ate the finish and I had to clean Polly off the wheels. No I have a few books propped under the belly to keep wheels from touching the surface, just a heads up

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

I've paid 220$ for shipping to me, so it's funny to read how you complaining about shipping price here, guys. :D

who was complaining??? just couldn't afford it this month. smh.

I thought its was common knowledge rubber reacts with varnish ortreated wood?ihad this issue with all my diecast cars..

So its been asked a few times in this thread, but did anyone from Australia end up ordering from Sideshow? Or get a quote? How much was shipping. Thanks

My Tumbler is all set up on the Woden unity sort of thing. Not fussy about it as its an old unit that was lying around that just fits this set up. I am planning to create a large plastic Batman logo to go on top of the unit, then place the figures onto that. Also I need Batman risers (pun intended) so I can fit the Joker, Bats DX12, Catwoman and Bane between now and March. Also, I have suits ordered for Bruce and Harvey ! Then there is the BatPod ... Wait, I need a bigger table!!

I know your pain buddy!!
$50 for shipping? buhu... We pay atleast $60 for shipping on a regular figure!
Yap, about 38-60$ to ship common 1/6 or massive DX. Collecting is quite hard thing in our "middle earth" (between USA and China :D). :hi5:
And damn he's right! I've noticed that when furniture varnish got into reaction with rubber legs of my mom's vase, I'm using only fabric ones after this indecent. Was going to make some dark metal plates to put under Tumbler's wheels.
who was complaining??? just couldn't afford it this month. smh.
Don't take is so personal! ;) I wasn't writing it about you. Some people complaining that shipping from SSC in USA is quite expensive, lol. :D And yes, it would be nice to have payments plans on BBTS. But I don't think that it is convenient for them. (((

So its been asked a few times in this thread, but did anyone from Australia end up ordering from Sideshow? Or get a quote? How much was shipping. Thanks

Mate it was $100 in shipping to Sydney from Sideshow.

Back