1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

When my wife sees the size of this thing I'll probably use the box to sleep in....out back. :medic

Just curious what a good size for an acrylic case would be guys. I am thinking 32"x 20.5"x 13". I'm trying to go as small as possible with it to conserve space, I just want something to keep dust off of it,but still be able to look at it and have easy access to it.

Check with Geil here. He's a bit of an authority on the topic. :wink1:

Pics please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god, pictures coming through already? MUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS NOW BEFORE I ORDER ONE. /must not start collecting vehicles, must save for house:panic:

Oh god, pictures coming through already? MUST STAY AWAY FROM THIS NOW BEFORE I ORDER ONE. /must not start collecting vehicles, must save for house:panic:

you can always buy a house- this may be your last chance to buy a TUMBLER!!!!!:lol

You must keep the box. Hot Toys boxes are cool.

HT improved packing it. There are plastic sheets on top that now prevents rubbing against the styro. They also added a sponge at the rear on top of the exhaust to prevent the small shock absorbers from breaking during transport. But HT still didn't correct the silver paint on the circumference of the rear mags, it should be black.

HT improved packing it. There are plastic sheets on top that now prevents rubbing against the styro. They also added a sponge at the rear on top of the exhaust to prevent the small shock absorbers from breaking during transport. But HT still didn't correct the silver paint on the circumference of the rear mags, it should be black.

Chrome wheels bro, you ain't down. :lol

SORTA WANT

Back