1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

I'm gonna hold out for the new batwing or the new tumbler from the DKR.

You could probably buy another figure with Toys2 insane postage. I wouldn't be surprised forbiddenplanet.com will be taking preorders any day now. As thats where I got mine back in 2009.

I thought you already owned this....

I do. I was talking about the 89' albeit in the wrong thread.

Forbiddenplanet.com. I'll look into it, just the GBP to Euro isn't as nice as USD to euro. T'will require investigation and comparisons etc.

Although I live in the UK Sideshows customer service is brilliant I know if I have any problems I can get them sorted easier than over here

Sideshow's Customer Service, rewards points, and cheap shipping is what will make ordering from them the best choice. Everyone ordering from everyone else will be paying easily over $20 to have this thing shipped. I heard someone say $60 from BBTS! The savings you'd get from a retailer get eaten up by the higher shipping. I've had PFs and Environments shipped to me by Sideshow for under $15! Granted, I'm not many states away from them, but their shipping prices on large items can't be beat by their retailers.

I wish I was in a position to say that $60 shipping for a batmobile was expensive! :D ....wait wrong emoticon, I meant :(

Sideshow's Customer Service, rewards points, and cheap shipping is what will make ordering from them the best choice. Everyone ordering from everyone else will be paying easily over $20 to have this thing shipped. I heard someone say $60 from BBTS! The savings you'd get from a retailer get eaten up by the higher shipping. I've had PFs and Environments shipped to me by Sideshow for under $15! Granted, I'm not many states away from them, but their shipping prices on large items can't be beat by their retailers.

Unless you live in California. Then you're looking at $40 for sales tax.

Shipping cost from BBTS to California was given as $40 for a total cost of $480. The Sideshow price is $470 plus shipping plus about $45 in taxes for CA residents, so it is not at all clear to me that ordering from SSC will be best, even after accounting for reward points.

Guys one question... I see $30 on difference between BBTS, and SSC ... anyway, that is ok. But, what are the shipping cost for both?? Inside USA, (and outside USA). ????

Bisides, what's the stimated shipping box dimentions and weight?? Thanks.. I am PO this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess:

hay friends from where should i buy this????? i m from India for international customers BBTS shipping 239$, CSC shipping 230$ might they not able to ship to India, SS shipping will be cheaper also considering SCC but they dont have its on preorder yet??????????????suggestions?

Last edited:

Perhaps for other states, but ordering from Sideshow isn't necessarily the best choice, at least not for CA residents. Sideshow; $469.99 + $41.12 (LA County sales tax) + $20 (perfect world shipping) = $531.11

CornerStore Comics; $422.99 + $32.78 (Orange County sales tax) + $43.99 (actual shipping) = $499.76.

And provided I don't pay any shipping from CornerStore since I do local pick-up, the actual price I'll be paying is $455.77. I'm going with CSC.

Not in a hurry to get this, but I ordered from bbts. Shipping is approx $40 UPS . PoL is always a plus

anyone know UK shipping costs :D?

what the.... In the past HT says limited, but now relaunch?? I lose buying tumbler $ 1400USD a month ago...hufftt..

what the.... In the past HT says limited, but now relaunch?? I lose buying tumbler $ 1400USD a month ago...hufftt..

Yea thatis really sucks, I did bought my for $700, it sucks too!:lecture

Yeah, but which would win....in a fight?

definitely the 89 batmobile beating the tumbler. However cool looking the tumbler is, to me it's just a modified version of a regular suv/monster truck. 89 batmobile on the other hand looks to be designed from the groundup as a superhero car, it's a classic that stood the test of time and can never be replaced , where as the next movie i am sure they will have some other tumbler-like vehicles and so on...

So tempted to PO this big bastard. At the cost of two upper priced HT figs, that there's a deeeeeal!

Cheap shipping? It costs me $15 to ship a regular HT MMS to Texas from SSC, no way the Tumbler will be cheaper than other e-tailers. BBTS has POL and SSC does not, I wish they held stuff to ship together but they don't.
It is only about $36 with POL with BBTS. Try beating that.

Back